- about headspace -

A B O U T

A B O U T

Book 1 of 3 in the Head & Heart Series.

This story was previously known as 'The Suicide Note (where death meets love)' and the series was called The Mental Illness Series

This story was previously known as 'The Suicide Note (where death meets love)' and the series was called The Mental Illness Series. However, with passing time I felt that such titles only added to the whole stigma around mental health instead of promoting healthy discussions which was not my intention. These new names for the books & the series is my little contribution in trying to create a safe space for everyone.

💍

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © 2023 by Jhalak Sanghavi ( dustychalks on W A T T P A D ).

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Any illegal reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal action. This book is supposed to be read on W a t t p a d only so if you see a copy of this book floating somewhere else illegally, please let me know.

💍

P L O T

This book is a work of fiction and is not based on any real people or locations. All historical references in this story are strictly fictional and do not represent any personal views. Any resemblance with people, living or dead, is merely a coincidence.

This book does not intend to hurt anyone's sentiments or to put suicide in a bright light. At the end of the day, it actually lowers the big, deep meaning of the word 'life' which we forget to value each day. 'The best way to escape a problem is to solve it, and not run away, because every problem is born with a solution.'