Chapter 9

Michael's POV:

I wheel Eddie to the downstairs bathroom, Turing on the water as I unclothe him. as I successful remove his clothes, I look at him in disgust.

"Ugh, can't believe I actually used to think you were sexy. Boy was I mistaken" I say, picking him up and placing him in the tub.

As the water gets warm, I wash him up, making sure to get every spot.

"You better be grateful I'm even doing this shit for you, cause I could've just left you on the damn floor. but unlike you I'm not a terrible person" I say, finishing up.

As I dress Eddie, I wheel him to the living room couch. Turing on the TV as I make my way to the kitchen.

Before I can even make it to the kitchen, I hear Eddie say

"I didn't ask you to do this for me".

I slowly turn around, walking back over to Eddie

"Oooh, so you can speak?" I ask

"Duh, I got paralyzed, I didn't lose my speaking voice" he said.

"What do you mean you didn't ask me to help you?"

"I said YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO, why the hell would I need your help?" He yelled.

Without hesitation, I slapped the back of his head with all my force

"DON'T YOU EVER yell at me like that again" I growled

Eddie just looked at me, shocked by what just happened

"I am NOT gonna let you disrespectful me ANYMORE. from this day forward, I'm gonna make sure i make you suffer the way you made me suffer. I was gonna be nice and help you, but seeing how ungrateful you are, not no more. No more Mr nice guy" I say, grabbing Eddie's wheelchair, quickly wheeling him to the kitchen and pushing him off the chair, watching his helpless body hit the floor.

"Like I said before earlier, you can kiss this marriage goodbye" I said, taking off my wedding ring and tossing it on the floor.

"I'll have divorce papers filled by the end of the week" I say, going to the refrigerator to make myself leftovers from a couple nights ago.

I watch as Eddie begins to shed tears, practically begging me to help him up

"Aww, are you crying? Well that's too bad" I chuckle, taking a bite of my food.

Then out of complete nowhere, I feel a gust of rage hit me

"WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME EDDIE? THIS WHOLE THING COULD'VE BEEN AVOIDED IF YOU TREATED ME RIGHT" i scream.

Eddie Just continued to cry.

"ITS BECAUSE OF YOU THAT YOU'RE IN THIS SITUATION RIGHT NOW, IF YOU DIDN'T TRY AND FORCE ME TO HAVE KIDS WITH YOU WE WOULD'VE BEEN PERFECTLY FINE" I snapped.

before I could say anything else, I hear a knock at the door.

I quickly walk over to Eddie, pouring the food onto his face

"There, eat up" I say, making my way to the front door. As I open it, it's none other than Prince

"Hey uh...what are you doing here?" I ask

"Oh um, just wanted to know if you wanted to go out and see a movie?" He asked

"Um, sure. Let me just get ready first" I say, about to close the door before Prince stopped it with his hand

"Wait, is everything ok? I could've sworn I thought I heard you screaming?" He asked

"Oh uh- yeah everything's fine, just helping Eddie eat dinner" I say

"Oh, well uh- see you in a few" Prince said, leaving my door step.

I quickly close the door, making my way upstairs to get ready. when I finally finish getting ready, I head back downstairs, going into the kitchen and walking over to Eddie

"I'm going out, here's an apple in case you get hungry, not sure how you'll be able to eat it, but it's either that or nothing. I'll be back whenever I feel like coming back" I say, leaving the kitchen and walking out the front door.