1.

∆ Omniscient
Beverly Hills,CA

Kamari stared at the paper work that laid spread out on his desk. He didn't understand why he had to be married to work with the Italian mafia.

Italians was big on Love that's how they showed their appreciation and loyalty. They wouldn't dare work with a man who didn't have a lover that mean he didn't have nothing to offer if things went left .

" boss the meeting is ready for you" one of his workers came in to tell him as he held his head down not wanting to look up at kamari. "thank you , you can leave now" kamari didn't like eye contact or unnecessary stares . He didn't want many people to say they have seen him either .

He enjoyed being mystery to the world but everyone knew of him being powerful by his name being "Don" they just never put a face to the name . He changed the block for many people , all they could do was thank the mysterious man whenever they spoke on him.

He find it funny walking around hearing people speak on him without knowing. He even sat next to women who he will hear say they "slept" with him knowing they were lying.

He didn't sleep with many women but it is a hand full . He make sure to remember all them just incase something happens, he like to know who went against him but women he sleep with are grown women who don't go around gossiping. mature and successful enough to not go speaking on him. Plus he made sure his favorites was well taken care of.

Kamari doesn't have social media but people still sneak pictures of him which makes him go viral because people be trying to find out who he is. he never seen out with many people nor do he speak when being out.

Outside of work he just wanted to be a regular men but his persona never will give " regular" his aura was automatically give respect when you see him. Sometimes people compared him to "don" because both were mysterious.

Kamari was dark chocolate, with tats that covered majority of his body. He had a face tattoo that was printed above his eyebrow that read 'loyalty' something he was big on. Every tattoo on his body was professional done that it was so neat it look like he was born with them
Every tattoo had a story behind them as well.

He wasn't buff but he wasn't a stick figure either - just right. He wasn't big on jewelry if he had to wear to important occasions his first choice be gold then silver when he's not playing his important position.

Gold meant wealth to him and he was a wealthy man. Silver meant affordable for all.

Kamari walked inside the conference room as all heads went down and the room went completely silent. " Mr.Don has entered the room so the meeting can begin . I will be speaking for Mr. Don any questions that you guys may have you can kindly ask me and he will answer through me." His assistant said to the men in the room.

He knew that women attracted men , that's only way to get them in so majority of his workers was women when it came to meetings . His men workers on floors he doesn't even be on unless he has to do a killing .

The meeting was for men selling their daughters to him. He needed a wife and he was offering to pay the family off in wealth if he took a liking to their daughter, they even went as far as trying to sell they own wife. It's crazy what small amount of money can make people do. Imagine millions of currency.

Kamari scanned through all the photos of the women that was inside the file his assistant Soraya gave him (a/n lmao) he didn't like any , nun of them was lady like and look too immature, he didn't want to take care of a child or a teenager girl who would've told his business which would lead him to killing a whole family line off.