THE ENDDDDD

∆ Omniscient
Rosemary,FL

Charlie watched as kamari played with their kids in the ocean. Realizing happiness shouldn't always come from a person. Her whole life she thought she wasn't worthy of love because her family , then she met kamari and felt the same. She kept chasing a feeling she could've found in herself all along.

Having kids made her realize it's okay to hold yourself , wipe your own eyes and lay in bed alone sometimes. She was shattered believing her lover killed himself but kamari finally told her about karter.  Kentrell has been pissed finding out his brother is back from the dead . Miss Joey too ashamed to say anything to neither kid, so she haven't spoken much.

Kamari worse fear came true, yes her heart aches for her lover safety but she no longer wanted to play the games they play. He was okay with that though. They love grew apart for each other and it was amazing while it lasted. He gave her things she will always be grateful for. He provides her a life were she doesn't need a job. She was finally at peace. Peace of moving on, peace of not feeling lonely, peace of not always a broken spirit. She had three beautiful kids with someone she was once in love with she can't complain.

Love is a beautiful thing but always love yourself before anyone else or it gets Rocky. No matter what insecurities you have always view yourself as amazing, we have them.
Always count on yourself , it get hard but never give up.

Kamari told her why he had to switch with his twin. He was secretly killing off his business partner knowing when a businessman start a family they be the main target. He didn't want to go through that already hearing stories on what happens. He didn't know karter was depressed, he never mentioned it. Their secret phone calls and meet ups was him teaching him how to Love Charlie but clearly he didn't. Karter always wanted a son, that's why the love for karson never changed.

Karter never mentioned Charlie having a miscarriage,kamari didn't even know she was pregnant. She decided not go too much in details. She still count her baby though.

Charlie finally decided to get up and go play with family in the ocean water. " WATCH OUT" Charlie heard a man scream before a ball flew over her head.

" you good ma?"  Charlie felt butterflies she haven't felt in years for anyone else since kamari until the man walked up to her.

LOVE  is a beautiful thing to share with others. Your love story can start with one person and end with another. Don't get be afraid meet other people because you're COMFORTABLE.

THE END.

A/N: I love y'all !!! SOOOOO MUCH LIKE UGHH❤️this book showed me how every one think as a woman and the boundaries YALL have set for y'all self . and I respect everyone opinion. I love the girl talks I had with y'all and the feed back, y'all are AMAZINGGGGGGG🥹