11

∆ Omniscient
Beverly Hills,CA

Kamari and Charlie honeymoon has been constant sex but they did have fun with the friend group. He let his brother tag along as well as the bridesmaids since Charlie took a liking to them. They all sat in the living room as a group while a
the males went out to explore Dubai. Letting the girls have they own time as they did girl talk playing resha roulette taking shots.

" what celebrity yall would fuck?" Asia was the one calling out what the card was saying. Charlie enjoyed the friend group , all different type of personalities but everyone enjoyed each other company.

"Kentrell"

"Kentrell"

" on god I would"

"Kehlani"

" von"

They all laugh hearing majority of them say kentrell even with him being on the trip. They just wasn't acting as fan girls even with him flirting with majority of them.

" lay I would fuck kehlani too not going lie" Miya & nia was the fake gay type of friends but they won't make you feel uncomfortable because they don't flirt with you Just be funny with it.

"Charlie how does it feel now that you married ?" Andrea noticed she wasn't so much there with the girls, trying to get her to talk.

None of them really knew the history behind kamari and Charlie expect Soraya and lay. They just knew she came in and stole the spotlight.

"It feels like you sharing your life with someone else. I guess it feel like something new in your life that you are participating in , you never experienced it before but you pray it's a good type of activity?" She played with the huge ring on her finger.

" that's why you don't marry these Niggas unless he got money like kamari" Fatima said ( a/n lmaoo)

" if that Nigga don't work get another one, if that Nigga don't work get two more niggas or y'all can try therapy" shay stated her opinion in a joking manner. she was the friend who give advice but if you take it don't blame her for something going wrong.

" well cheers to forever" Asia said making everyone lift up their shot glasses taking a sip. None of them was really drinkers. Charlie probably was the most sober.

" yeah hopefully" Charlie realized she was building her own family with friends but she wanted closure from her blood one.

Did they look for her? Do they miss her? She imagine what her siblings doing with their life. Kamari didn't know nothing about her but her age & where she was from. He treated her good but he never sat down to listen. But she didn't know much about him either.

"So why you did it? You had Italian niggas there secured and suited up but I guess no one cared"

"You know you one nosey ass Nigga , I don't know if it's because you a rapper now that you pay attention to everything but stop being a weirdo cuh" kamari hated people being in his business.