18

∆ Omniscient
Beverly Hills,CA

"I let you speak first last time Charlie but now it's my turn to speak because I get we won't see eye to eye every time but majority of the things you are complaining about is non-sense." Kamari was fed up with Charlie actions. He viewed her as a mother now and she has to cut her kiddie actions out.

"I fell for you when I seen you in the kitchen that day because you didn't come off to me as weak but quiet, you didn't even care to see who I was. You was a girl in her own world, not wanting to be involved with the outside one and i appreciate that you let me in your world but your trying so hard to prove to me that your not weak, that I think I should leave you."

Kamari knew Charlie wasn't weak but her trying hard to prove that he couldn't play with her made him want to leave her because it was all childish to him. He offered plenty times to leave the house and still take care their child and she told him "No".

" I'm sorry" she mumbled playing with her fingers like she do when she shy , nervous or thinking. She was tired of being tough, she knew the toll she had over kamari she just let other's opinion's make her feel like she had to treat him badly.

A honest man is better than a lying one. He been honest the whole time, he loved her the whole time and she even watch him go through the pain. What more did she want from him?

" Im scared to lose you kamari" they was letting fear tear them apart too worried about the future instead of the current moment.  " then stop pushing me away" they stared at eachother deeply. They spoke with their brain and heart instead of their mouths. It was complete silence but a lot was said. She seen the person she destroyed and he seen the same.

Love is imperfect , but it doesn't have to be painful when y'all not seeing eye to eye .

Kamari made the first move, placing both hands on the side of Charlie face tongue kissing her. They lips ache to be on each other and so did they body. The kiss was full of passion, forgiveness, sorrows and heart ache. They kissed like it would be they last and that's how love suppose to feel, loving the person like it would be the last time .

Kamari put his forehead on top of Charlie looking her dead in the eyes " I missed you soo much" Charlie smiled as a tear fell out her eye "let's do it right this time" she was giving him another chance but the right way. She want to get to know each other , before the touching. She want to know him from outside to the inside. Lust turnt into love but Charlie wanted a redo and that's them building a friendship bond first.

" anything for you" kamari kissed her on the forehead walking away. He was satisfied she came around but she pushed him away so long he didn't know if the feelings were still strong. He was going give her the redo they both want . He just pray the chemistry still there for person he once or still do love.

" Charlie bitch" Charlie chuckled seeing her friends arrive to the Cupid baby shower. It was Valentine's theme but she knew their reactions would be funny especially fatuma.

" hey you guy- bitch don't hey you guys us .. YOU PREGNANT" Miya and nia said  cutting Charlie off with the " what the fuck" face. They friend was missing for six months and came back big and pregnant.