7

∆ Omniscient
Beverly Hills,CA

Charlie woke up sore but there wasn't no kamari. She wonder did he regret it or was he disgusted after sleeping with her. Her own thoughts would bully her into a bad mood.

When she stepped out the bed she walked to her room with the sheet wrapped around her body. As she entered her bedroom she seen flowers, a channel bag and a note.

Xoxoxo -Mari

Charlie scrunched up her face, she could never think positive when it came to her . She was use to people telling her "no one will like or love" her , she started to believed it.

Was he passing her off? Most girls would be jumping up and down receiving a gift from sex but all she wanted was him to be next to her but he wasn't.

She wouldn't say she like kamari but she gave him her innocent she would at least want him to wait for her to wake up so she wouldn't feel like he left after.

Charlie tossed the card on the floor going inside the bathroom to take a warm bubble bath and brush her teeth. She didn't want to ruin her mood with her own thoughts .
As she stared in the mirror she had a glow so bright you would think the sun was shinning inside the bathroom. " Charlie it's time to love yourself" she always have a prep talk when she stared at her reflection, it help her build confidence.

After Charlie morning routine she walked down the steps hearing the door bell ring . " are you Charlie ?" She was confused on who this unknown man was and how he knew her name.

" yes ?"

" Mr. Don told me to give you this" after handing her a Walgreens bag he walked away making her shut the door. Looking inside the bag she seen it was a plan B making her think about last night

She decided to get dress up and go out. She felt different like she unlocked a new chapter in her life . I guess it's womanhood?

" so you want me to marry you?"

Kamari nodded his head yes looking at his childhood bestfriend that he fuck on from time to time. he didn't see it as serious but she was madly in love with him.

Fire works exploded through her body hearing that question. He only had fifteen days to get married and he would be married by next week if she say yes. He was in it for the money but he will give her whatever wedding she wants.

" yes I will marry you" kamari gave his famous dimple smile before revealing a 32 carat ring. Her eyes was so wide they could've rolled out her head. No one knew his career but they knew he was a business man.

He made her sign a contract where she couldn't speak on nothing she see or hear, She leave with nothing in the marriage,he can sleep with whoever and whenever , when he's ready to divorce her she will accept with no consequences. It was strictly business in kamari head but she seen forever.

After signing the paper work kamari handed her the ring making her put it on her finger herself. She got up running around the desk trying kiss his lips which made him turn his head, she only got access to his cheek. " you know I don't do that kissing shit Lauren."

After they went over everything, he told her to start dress shopping as he called his planner about the wedding being set up ASAP.

He felt guilty in the back of his head.

" she don't deserve this" he mumbled underneath his breath as if someone can hear him in his office.

" I need to be his damn house worker" Soraya, Charlie and lay sat inside the mall talking about how kamari take care and pay her good. Charlie haven't told them about the event that happened last night. She never received a call or text from him to check up on her. Her momma always told her she was naive, She was always quick to believe everyone was a good person.

" I mean it's cool, he don't be there plus I'm Always studying or in my room" Charlie didn't want to speak on kamari. The events kept replaying in her head and she was questioning herself on what she did wrong .

" lay why won't you give Ron a chance ?"

" soraya shut up , you know I like pussy and not dick" lay had the funniest mean mug sitting on her face. They been teasing her about Ron since they seen each other . He bothered her the whole night.

The girls talked so more until lay had to go to football practice making the girls call it quits on their hang out time.

" I need you to clean the guest bedroom" those was the only words he said to Charlie before walking out the door. He didn't even make eye contact with her.

She didn't understand how you csj please someone one day then act like they was nothing the other but Charlie wasn't going to cry or drown in her thoughts.

after cleaning the guest room and putting the new comforter set on the bed. Charlie went upstairs curling her hair and putting on baby blue skim set and Yeezy slides to match. She grabbed all her accessories going down stairs to the black truck that never leave if she's not in it.

"Where to miss Charlie ?"

" take me anywhere, as long as it's not here please"

Charlie ended up at a taco truck ordering her food until a guy tapped her shoulder " excuse me" she turnt around to see a handsome dread head he was darkskin with neck tattoos , a lion face on his hand , standing 5'11. " yes ?" She was confused on why someone as attractive as him would want her.

" what's yo name, you cute"

" Charlie, what's yours ?" She looked away not trying to blush too hard in front of him. He was Kamari type of fine.

"It's sa'jon , let me get yo number?" Charlie never gave her number out, ever since she gotten a phone but she gave it to him.

They sat at the picnic table by the taco truck talking about any and everything Charlie like how he was so comfortable to sit with her in a public eye. It wasn't because she worked for him or nothing . He really wanted to know Charlie.

Meanwhile the driver was taking pictures sending them to kamari. As he sat in his condo angry. But he had a fiancé now , which Charlie didn't know of yet.