23

∆ Omniscient
Beverly Hills,CA

"WE IN GREECE" Asia was recording the friend group. Charlie decided to go on the trip when her son turnt one, being able for him to walk a little. Kamari didn't come , wanting it to be all girl trip but they did celebrate karson birthday before leaving . Charlie couldn't believe how fast the year flew pass. He say a few words here and there but he picked up on his steps at eight months.

" what's on the agenda?" Andrea  asked, enjoying having everything planned out.

" I'm hungry , that private plane ain't have shit" lay the greedy friend said. " lay if your not eating then your talking shit" Soraya mumbled behind her , making lay buck at Soraya.

" oh my gosh this stretch feel so good" shay came off the plane steps last due to her having to be woken up from her nap by Miya. Ladrea was holding karson as the two drivers packed the two trucks up with their luggage. " we made it" she flipped the camera showing kamari the girls choosing the truck they were riding in and getting settle. " that's good, call me when you make it to the house , I love you pretty"

" I love you more papa thank you" she smiled big on the FaceTime call blowing kiss. Charlie really didn't imagine this being her life, a poor Atlanta girl is in Greece.

Kamari smoked his blunt as he wrote more on a piece of paper. He let all the truth go the more he wrote. He just prayed no one was upset with his decision. He had a family now, they might call him selfish but they would thank him in the end.

He waited on the person he been planning to see. He knew he couldn't do this if Charlie was around. He was happy she was enjoying herself in Greece needing alone time to get his mind right. They were happy than ever and he didn't want to see that same ole frown on her face the first time he ever did her wrong.

It always seem like the more they grow , they less they really know about each other . Maybe perfect relationships need secrets ?

" why I keep doing this to her ?" He mumbled underneath his breath getting up. His company was going stay whole time Charlie was gone.

Everyone was inside the pool except Charlie, she was holding Karson who dozed off in his floaty. The wave of sadness hit her once more, she couldn't understand what was wrong that her spirit so badly wanted her to find out. She was going worry about her problems in America and enjoy her trip in Greece.

" the chef should be here soon" she called out to the girls who was all relaxing as music played in the background. Greece felt amazing and they felt free then ever. After the long flight they decided to stay in and go explore Tomorrow.

" I have a special surprise for you guys too" now that caught their attention. " what is it?" Niya asked out of curiosity. Neither of the girls like secrets.

" I will tell y'all at dinner babe" she gotten up to go get ready and wash the pool chemicals off her, with everyone doing the same in this big home.

"How it's like being a mom?" It's this little human following you and you don't ever want to mess up in their eyes because they adore you so much. You feel like your teaching them something when in reality we learning together. He's a happiness even when I'm sad he can shake it off immediately, motherhood makes your stronger, it unlock power you didn't know you had."

" I'm happy to be here with you guys" Asia said to the group of friends who nodded their head in agreement. " honestly wouldn't want to travel out the country without y'all" Charlie told her friends looking around the table as she feed karson some of her Spinach.

The chef made Charlie favorite. Stuff chicken, loaded mash potatoes with cooked Spinach & just spinach dip.

" you guys can read y'all cards now"she wipe her face ready to see her friends face expression.

" NO WAY"

" AGAIN?"

" congratulations pretty girl"

" y'all are nasty"

They cards read "can't wait to meet you auntie" followed by Charlie asking them to be her bridesmaids. Charlie didn't even tell kamari yet. Planning on announcing it at they wedding after she come back from the trip. Everything were going good for the two and she didn't know how he would feel about another baby due to Karson only being one.

" I love her but it seem like my life not just as perfect as she is"

" just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to be perfect, you guys build as you grow"

" but she don't des- kamari how will she know?"

" you right" he stared at his company who gave him the same look. Both not knowing what to do but been talking for hours.

" I feel like I will need a little bit more time after the wedding."

" you can leave when you ready, I will be here" he felt like someone finally understanding him and his problems. He was everyone hero he barley ever complain but with the anonymous person he felt like his secrets were safe.

Charlie laid in bed rubbing Karson face . Was she ready for two kids? Hell no. Was she going be the best she could be for both of them ? Yes. She had a supportive system and a husband who loves her.

She didn't hear from kamari all day but different time zones. He told her he would be focusing on work and be busy all day while she gone. He signed so many deals that he couldn't break away from too quick but truth be told he was tired of it.

They only way out is to be kilt but he never was going to tell Charlie that part. He knew how bad she would worry. Even when he worried about himself he still put her feelings first. Having a kid they didn't plan but having one made him realize reality.

Kamari laid in bed staring at the Lock Screen on his phone. " don't hate me pretty girl, I just want you to be happy in this thing we call life"

When she find out the truth he wanted it to be from him and no one else. He always want to be first to tell her things. Kamari knew this was the last time, he wanted cherish this moment alone. 

" be good to them" the voice in his head said.

He chuckled thinking how someone who wasn't his type was the one who flipped him upside down.