22

∆ Omniscient
Beverly Hills,CA

"Stop growing up on me " Charlie looked at her five month old son. She couldn't believe she was a mother. It was hard for her but kamari got her a stay in nanny to help out whenever she was drained or tired from being up all night with him. She love her son more than anything but everyone mental and health matter to be there for him.

"You ready?" Kamari walked in the room with a white graphic tee shirt, black baggy sweat shorts &  with sunsets dunks on. Charlie wore a strip colorful shirt, yellow skirt with white long boots with a layer middle part.

A/N it's seems tacky so I will show y'all.

Kamari was taking Charlie to dinner, A SPA that was inside of the hotel they would be staying at

Kamari was taking Charlie to dinner, A SPA that was inside of the hotel they would be staying at. These past months been great. They planned they wedding, enjoy watching karson grow and Charlie been trying find herself again but she started loving her body more after she lost weight after her pregnancy.

" yes I am, I just don't want to leave my little man" she haven't left the house without him. She was so obsessed and attach to her but she knew her and kamari deserve their alone time as well. " trust me he will be straight or I'm flip this whole bitch upside down" he said as he handed Karson over to the nanny. He made it clear everyone would die if something went wrong. He also had Ms. Joey come over to the home to make her feel more at ease.

" I love you" she said walking out the door with kamari behind her. She seen the chauffeur with the door open for her the more she approached. " thank you" she told him as she grabbed the wine that was on the tray in his other hand.

" thank you kamari , I really needed this even though I'm sad leaving him."

" it's okay baby, we will be back to him in no time" he pecked her lips rubbing her thigh. " it may sound crazy but I'm ready to have another one. I want our babies to be close in age. Plus by the time he's one I will be having them after him"

kamari didn't like the idea. He wanted karson to enjoy his moments here but if she accidental get pregnant tonight he also wouldn't be upset. He  felt like karson should at least enjoy three years by himself.

"oh my gosh this is so pretty" Charlie walked inside the venue that was decorated just for her. It had red balloons and flowers everywhere. Gifts each step she took, with a big " I love you" hanging on the wall. She had a live band playing jazz for her, everything was so beautiful. She love the effort he put in for this.

She turnt around wrapping her arms around kamari kissing him on the lips. She love him so much, it felt like he put her on top of the world and she wouldn't want to be nowhere else. " I love you Mr.Don"