Prologue

A beautiful boy around 21 was sleeping peacefully in his room with a cute little pout. He was looking like a baby. A handsome man around 29 came to the room.

"Bear, wake up" The man said. There was no response. "Bear, wake up" The man said again but more louder than before. "Umm hyung.. I want to sleep more" Taehyung replied with his sleepy voice.

The man about to say something but "KIM TAEHYUNG, WILL YOU WAKE UP OR I HAVE TO BRING MY PINKPAN?" A voice came from downstairs. "I AM UP HYUNG" Taehyung woke up immediately. The man laughed at Tae's action.

"Joonie hyung, don't laugh" Taehyung said with a pout. "Okay my bear, I won't laugh. Now get ready, we have to go" Namjoon said and kissed on Tae's forehead before leaving the room.

After sometime, Tae went downstairs. "Hyung, breakfast, I am late" Tae said. "Ohh so Mr. Kim Taehyung is late because of me?" A man around 30 asked. "Hihi jinie hyung, when did I say that?? You are my best hyung hihi" Tae said while hugging Jin from behind. "Okay okay now stop buttering me, have your breakfast or else you will be late" Jin said. Tae sat down on table. "Where is Joonie hyung!" Tae asked.

"He went to get dressed" Jin replied with a plain face. "Awww, what happened to my jinie? What did Joonie hyung do?" Tae asked. "He broke my favorite vase last night" Jin replied.

"What??" Tae dramatically said. Jin rolled his eyes. "Listen Jinnie, we have to teach him a lesson" Tae said whisperly as if he was saying a important information and someone might hear him. "How?" Jin asked raising his eye brows. They heard a footstep. Tae smirked naughtily. He ran and hid behind a wall.

Namjoon was coming in the dinning room while fixing his watch. "Woohhhh" Tae screamed and hopped infront of Namjoon. "Ahhhhhh" Namjoon screamed . Tae and Jin were laughing their heart out. Namjoon kept his  hand on heart and tried to calm his heartbeat down. "Bear" Namjoon said with his done face. Tae stopped laughing and looked at Namjoon. Then broke into laughter even more than before. Then the trio have their breakfast together. And then they all left for their individual works.

So let's me introduced them to you. So Kim Taehyung, a 21 years old boy, is so kind hearted, beautiful and honest boy. He is a teacher in a kindergarten because he loved babies. He had little space syndrome so everyone bully him. He was afraid of being bullied. He tried his best not to slip into little space in front of others except his hyung, Kim Namjoon, who is a 29 years old business man , his brother in law, Kim Seokjin, who is a 30 years old house husband and his best best, Park Jimin, a 21 years old beautiful and bubble boy who is also a teacher of the same school as Tae's.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Daddy, wake up you have to go to your office" A girl around 24 said seductively. "Umm" A man around 25 replied with his deep voice. "Daddy, you have meetings wake up" The girl said using the same voice. "Hm okay" The man replied and sat up on the bed.

"I am going I have many works to do" The girl said and about to leave. "Jen" The man called. "Yess daddy" Jennifer replied and came closer to his daddy. "First you seduce me and now you want to leave?" The man asked with a intense gaze. "Abbb ummm" Jennifer about to say something but the man pulled her towards him and hovered over him. "Jungkook, I am already sore from last night, I have to go to work, not now please" Jennifer said while showing her puppy eyes. "You should think before seducing me, it's too late now" Jungkook said and they had a morning round.

So let them do their umm hmmm, anyway let me introduce them.
Jeon Jungkook, a 25 years old successful business man, is a very handsome , hot and sexy man but he is rude and arrogant to others not for his close ones. He is the owner of the company named, Jeon Corporation. He is a very hard working person. In the age of 25 , he achieved so many things by himself. He lived with his cousin Min Yoongi, a 27 years old man, was the owner of Min Corporation and his best friend Jung Hoseok, 26 years old, worked as his P. A. He had a girlfriend named Chan Jennifer. He loved her. They met through a dating app . Hoseok forcefully made an account there with a photo of Jungkook because he thought his workaholic friend needed someone beside him.

.
.

After doing their private business, Jennifer left to her work. Jungkook got ready and went downstrairs. He saw Yoongi and Hoseok was already there. "Are you stupid or what?" Yoongi stated. "We have meeting in 15 minutes, and you were fucking your girlfriend?" Yoongi glared. "Ohh hyung, don't scold him, I am so happy for him" Jhope excitedly said. "Why are you happy for him?" Yoongi asked sarcastically. "Because my workaholic friend have now time for someone other than his work" Jhope said dramatically. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I have to find a girlfriend for you too" Jhope said. "I am a gay" Yoongi said and left from there. Jungkook was listening everything till now. "Done?? Now let's go" Jungkook said and about to leave but "Kook" Jhope called. "Now what?" Jungkook stopped and looked back.

"Where do you get this much stamina?" Jhope asked. Jungkook made e questionable face. "No I mean, you fucked your girlfriend whole night yesterday and then in the morning, so where do you~" Jungkook glared at him "no I mean I am late so bye" Jhope said and ran away from there. Jungkook smiled at the silliness of his best friend and also left to his office.

ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

Hope you enjoy my new story.

Please do comment and vote 

Thank you 💜