Sudden Changes

Jungkook lost his control and he was about to hit Tae but he swerved his car to another direction. Tae was startled. Jungkook somehow managed not to hit anywhere. He came out from his car followed by Jennifer. He ran towards Tae. Tae fainted.

Jungkook and Jennifer became scared. Jungkook took him in his arms and went towards his car. That was the moment when he noticed Tae. He was the little one. He thought "why did Namjoon hyung let him go alone?" But then he decided to take him to the hospital. He laid him in the back seat and hurried up to go the the hospital.

"Daddy, I have to go to my work, I can't go with you" Jennifer said. "Okay take a cab and go safely and inform me" Jungkook said and drove away.

Jungkook checked Tae time to time. His heart beat was increasing minute to minute. He called Namjoon.

"Hyung" Jungkook nervously said. "Yess kook" Namjoon replied.
"Hyung" Jungkook didn't know how to said that. "Yess tell me i am listening" Namjoon replied.

"I.. I." Jungkook shuttered. "What happened?" Namjoon became confused. "Please come to Seoul hospital" Jungkook said. "Why what happened?" Namjoon worriedly said. "Your..Your brother" Jungkook said. "What ??? what happened to Tae?" Namjoon became scared. "I am taking him to the hospital please come as soon as possible. He fainted" Jungkook said. "Okay I am coming" Namjoon said and cut the call.

Jungkook looked at Tae through the mirror. He was scared. He didn't know why but he was.

He reached to the hospital. Doctor was take him inside to the check up room, he was waiting outside. After a while, Jin and Namjoon came while crying. "Where is my Tae baby?" Jin broke into tears. "He is inside" Jungkook replied. Jin tried to go inside but Namjoon held him and made him sit on the bench.

After a while Doctor came out. "I need to talk to his guardian" Doctor said. "I am his brother" Namjoon said. "Is he okay?" Jin cried. "Oh Mr. Kim He is alright but there is an issue, please come with me" Doctor said and took Jin and Namjoon with him to his cabin. Jungkook was sitting there alone. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to see the little but he was hesitating. But he decided to go inside.

He saw a living angel there. His heartbeat increased. The angel was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook went near him and sat down beside him. "I am sorry" Jungkook murmured. "You are here because of me, forgive me" He again said. "That day you took care of me and now see what I did" Jungkook said sadly.

.

.

.

.

Jin and Namjoon sat down. "Mr. Kim your brother is alright but" Doctor said. "But what?" Namjoon asked being scared. "He slipped into littlespace syndrome" Doctor said. Listening to the doctor, Jin and Namjoon felt some relief. "He already have that syndrome" Jin said. "He is a little??" Doctor asked. "Actually he slipped into littlespace in a week and it stays for 3 or 4 days and then he become normal" Namjoon said. "Ohh i see" Doctor said. "Then he is alright, I gave him sleeping injection, he will be alright soon" Doctor said. Namjin came out from his cabin and went to see Tae.

They entered in and saw Jungkook was talking to Tae. They looked at each other and smiled. "He is sleeping Jungkook" Namjoon said. "Because of me, he is here" Jungkook lowered his head and told them everything.

As Tae was alright, they decided to take him home. Jungkook had to go his office so he went away and told them he would come later to meet Tae.

.

.

.

.

.

Time skip,

Tae was laying down on his bed. Jin was sitting beside him and checked time to time on him. Namjoon was working on his laptop.

Tae started to blink his eyes to adjust the light. He started to cry. "Shh shh don't cry see jinie is here" Jin said with a soothing voice. Namjoon put his laptop down and came to Tae. Tae hugged Jin like a koala and sniffing like a baby. "Don't cry TaeTae" Jin said.

Next day,

Tae was playing alone. Suddenly the door bell rang. Tae ran towards guest room and hid himself. Jin went to open the door. There was standing Jungkook with a chocolate box and a bouquet.

Jin smiled and welcomed him. Jin led him towards the living room and told him to sit. "How is he Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked. "He is okay" Jin said with a smile while coming with a trey in his hand.

Jungkook looked here and there , trying to find Tae. Jin understood. "He doesn't come in front of others whenever he is little" Jin said. "But he did" Jungkook said. Jin raised his eyebrows being confused. "I mean that night when I stayed here, he came to me and talked to me" Jungkook said. "What?" Jin confused asked. "Trust me hyung, I am saying the truth" Jungkook said. "But he never come in front of anyone"  Jin protested. "Okay let me call him" Jin added.

"Taetae see who came" Jin said while went towards guest room "Who?" Tae replied from somewhere in the room with his tiny voice. "Jungkook" Jin replied. "Junglebook?" Tae replied and came out from his hiding place and ran to living room. Jin because shocked.

Jungkook smiled looking at him. "Hey little one how are you?" Jungkook stood up but he became shocked when Tae jumped on him and hugged him like a koala. He caught him. Jin became more shocked.

"Tete mis uh junglebook"(Tae Tae miss you Jungkook) Tae said being so happy. "Junglebook also miss uhh tete" Jungkook said with a smile. He ignored his speedy heartbeat and broke the hug. He gave Tae the chocolate box and the bouquet. Tae kissed on Jungkook's cheek and said "Tank uh" (Thank you) . Jungkook sat there like a stone with wide eyes. Jin felt like he would faint anytime.

ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

___________________________________________

Hey guys,

After a long time, I have updated.

How are you all??

Hope you enjoyed this part.

Please comment and vote.

Thank you 💜