When Tete came out

Next day morning,

Namjoon was preparing himself for facing the tornado which was coming soon. He was sitting in Tae's room with some toys and candies. Jin was preparing breakfast. Jin was making strawberry pancakes but he heard a crying sound. He turned off the gas and ran upstairs.

When he entered in Tae's room he saw Tae was crying his heart out and Namjoon was trying his best to calm Tae down.

"Tete see your hyungie is here, don't cry my bub, tell hyungie what do you want?" Namjoon said while making circle to tae's back. Tae was hugging the hell out of his hyung.

"Baby, see jinie came" Namjoon said softly. Tae broke the hug and hopped down from bed and ran to his Jinnie and hugg him tightly.

"What happened to my baby tell me" Jinie said. "Tete~ wan~ stlabelly~ mil an tata" (Tae Tae want strawberry milk and tata, his favourite tiger plushy) Tae said with his crying voice. "Ok if you stop crying I will give you strawberry milk and tata" Jin said. "Plomit ?(promise)" Tae asked with his puppy eyes. "Promise"  Jin smiled. Then he wiped Tae's tears.

"He only listens to you" Namjoon said with his fake sad face to gain attention from their baby. "Nu nu hyun i wi liten tu uh alto" (no no hyung i will listen to you also) Tae said showing his puppy eyes.

"Jin I am going to get ready I have to go to Jungkook's office" Namjoon said. "Tho it junglebook?" (Who is Jungkook?) Tae asked being curious. Namjoon laughed.

"He is Jungkook not junglebook tete" Namjoon said. "Ok you freshen up with Jinnie, I am coming okay?" He added. He kissed on Tae's forehead and then went to their bedroom to get ready.

Jin took him to bathroom and helped him to get freshen up. After that Jin took him to kitchen and cooked rest of the food. Tae was sitting on the counter playing with his plushy.

"Hyung.. I am late today, is breakfast ready?" Namjoon said while coming towards Tae. "Just a minute" Jin replied. "Hyun wil uh tek tete with uh?" (Will you take Tae Tae with you?) Tae asked.

"No baby, there are bad boys in my office you can't go there" Namjoon said because he had many works there and he can't take Tae with him there. "Then why uh wolk wid them? (Then why do you work with them?) Tae asked.

Namjoon didn't know what to say now. "Tete see what I bring for you" Jin said while coming towards them. "Stlabelly mil" Tae excited said while clapping his hand together.

Then they had breakfast together. Namjoon went to Jungkook office and Jin started to play with Tae.

.

.

.

.

"I really appreciate that, we will definitely come" Namjoon said while shaking his hands with a old man after finishing the meeting. The CEO of Lan Industries came there to collaborate with Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon's company. He invited them for a party which will be held tonight.

After the CEO left, Namjoon called Jin and told him that he will come home late.  Then he started to work in the new project with Jungkook and Yoongi.

Jungkook got a call from his girlfriend. He excused himself and went outside. "Hey Jen, what's up?" Jungkook asked. "Daddy, I have to buy some staffs, can you come over?" Jennifer asked.

"I can't come now, I have many works to do" Jungkook replied. "Oh" Jennifer said with a sad voice. "Don't be sad, we will go tomorrow" Jungkook said. "Okay daddy" Jennifer said.

Jungkook hung up the call and went inside to do rest of his work.

.

.

.

.

"Baby, don't run" Jin was shouting. "Jinnie tan't tatch me" (Jinnie can't catch me) Tae said while running all over the house. "Okay okay I can't catch you, now come and finish your food" Jin said. "Nu nu vaggies al eww" (No no vaggies are eww) Tae said while making weird faces.

Jin was about to say something but the door bell rang. Tae flinched badly and started to cry and ran to a room and locked himself. He didn't go in front of anyone except his hyungs and best friend because everyone bullied him.

Jin ran behind him but Tae already locked the door. Jin knew the reason. He knocked on the door. Tae was crying. "Baby don't cry, I am coming okay" Jin said softly. Tae nodded as if his hyung could see him.

Jin went to open the door. He saw Jimin was standing outside. "Jiminahh?" Jin was surprised because he said that he will come after school. "I took a day off btw Where is tete?" Jimin asked. "He locked himself" Jin said. "What? Why?" Jimin asked.

"He thought someone has came over so he got afraid" Jin said. They came inside and went towards the room where Tae was. "Baby.. Open the door. See who came " Jin said softly. "Who?" Tae said with a tiny voice. "Chimmy" Jin said.

Tae hurriedly open the door. "Thimmyyy~" Tae said while jumping on Jimin and hugged the hell out of him. Jimin smiled. "How are you tete?" Jimin asked. "I cho appy" ( I am so happy) Tae said. "Awww" Jimin cooed at his best friend.

They spent their whole day together. Tae was so happy.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

___________________________________________

Heyy yoo guys,

Please do comment and vote.

Thank you 💜