Accident happened

Next morning,

Jungkook woke up. He felt much better than before. "Kook, are you up?" Namjoon called from outside. "Yess hyung" Jungkook replied. "Okay freshen up and then have breakfast with us" Namjoon said entering in the room. "Okay hyung" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Btw are you okay? Do you have headache?" Namjoon asked. "No I am okay" Jungkook said and that's the moment when he remembered about someone from the last night who was with him. He was about to ask about that person but he got a call.

He picked up. "Hey daddy, where are you?" Jennifer asked. "I am at Namjoon hyung's place" Jungkook replied. "Won't you take me for shopping, you promised me" Jennifer whinned. "Okay okay I am coming" Jungkook replied and hung up the call.

"Sorry hyung, but i have to go, it's urgent" Jungkook said. "Okay but have breakfast" Namjoon offered. "Thanks hyung but i will come another day" Jungkook said. "Okay then" Namjoon said.

Jungkook called his driver. After sometime his driver came and picked him up. He left to his house after meeting with Jin. But he forgot about Tae.

"Baby, I have to go early today" Namjoon said to Jin . "Okay get ready, breakfast is almost ready to serve" Jin said. Namjoon was about to go but they heard crying sound. They looked at each other and Namjoon ran upstairs.

"Baby, what happened?" Namjoon asked. "Tete~ wan~ kookoo~"(taetae wants kookoo). Tae said with a crying voice. "Kookoo? Who is Koo Taetae" Namjoon asked while picking Tae up and wiping his tears. "Junglebook~" Tae replied. "How do you know him?" Namjoon asked. "Tete~ met~ kookoo~ las~ nini~( taetae met kookoo last night)" Tae said with hiccups. "Okay now stop crying, I will take you to him" Namjoon said. "Plomith" Tae said with his puppy eyes. Namjoon nodded and kissed on Tae's forehead. Tae stopped crying and started to yawn because last night he didn't take much sleep.

"Is my tete sleepy?" Namjoon asked. Tae nodded cutely. Namjoon tucked Tae in bed with a duvet. Tae slept immediately. Namjoon kissed on his forehead for the last time and left to his room to get ready for his office.

.

.

.

.

"Baby, see I want this one, how is it?" Jennifer asked while showing a Gucci shirt to Jungkook. "Jen, take whatever you want, all look good on you" Jungkook said while doing something in his phone.

Jennifer smiled and took some more clothes. Jungkook paid the bill and they left towards shoe section. After 1 hour of shopping, Jungkook took Jennifer to a restaurant and they had their breakfast. Then Jungkook left to his office after dropping Jennifer to his house.

Time skip,

2 days later, Tae had already come out from his little space. He didn't remember about Jungkook anymore. Jungkook also had a blurry memory about Tae. They almost forgot about each other.

Tae was busy with his work and staffs and on the other side Jungkook was busy with his work and girlfriend.

.

.

.

.

Time skip after 1 month,

It was an another morning. Everyone was busy with their own work. Taehyung woke up and he got late. Namjoon had important meeting so he had to leave earlier. As Namjoon had left already, Tae had to go alone.

After doing his morning routine he went down stairs. "Jinnie, I am late" Taehyung shouted. Jin came with a plate. "Tae have your breakfast then go" Jin stated. "Joon have already left so take another car and call the driver" He added. "No need Hyung, I will take bus" Tae said. "Are you sure?" Jin raised his eyebrows. "Don't give me that look, I travelled many times by bus" Tae rolled his eyes. Then he had his breakfast and bid bye and left to kindergarten.

.

.

On the other side,

"Daddy, lemme go" Jennifer whined. "I want to put my thing in you babygirl" Jungkook smirked and pulled Jennifer more towards him by her waist. "Daddy~" Jennifer whined. They kissed and the kiss led to a make out session.

"Kook, today you~~~ yahhhh not in the early morning" Jhope said who was coming towards Jungkook's room but stopped when he saw the scene in front of Jungkook's room and he covered his eyes with hand and turned back immediately. Jungkook broke the kiss. "You have a meeting today and i can't go with you because I have to go somewhere" Hobi said quickly and ran downstairs.

"Let's go" Jungkook said and went downstairs. They had their breakfast together and left.

.

.

.

"Ayyy i am coming" Tae said on a call. "No no I will be late, Namjoonie Hyung already left for office so I couldn't make it in time, no no I will take bus" Taehyung was talking on his phone with Jimin while walking towards bus stop.

"Jen, not now" Jungkook said while driving. Jennifer was seducing continuously and Jungkook couldn't control his hormones.

Tae was crossing the road while taking on phone and Jungkook was coming from another side. He noticed Tae but he lost his control because of Jennifer and...

💥 BOOM 💥

___________________________________________

Long time no see..

How are you guys??

Please vote and comment

Thank you 💜