Friendship Revealed

Namjoon dropped Tae at the kindergarten and left to his office. "Jiminahhhh" Tae called his best friend while entering in the kindergarten. "Taehyung~ahhh you are late today" Jimin said. "I am sorry chimmy" Tae apologized. "Who teach you manners?" Jimin asked. "No one" Tae said and went towords the children who were playing.

"Hiiii my babies how are you?" Tae asked. All of them ran towards Tae and hugged his leg. " Yw al cho appy tete" (We are so happy Tae Tae) They all said in a unity. "Ohh wow, I brought something for you" Tae said. The children are all looking at Tae curiously. Then Tae took out a packet of chocolate and gave them one by one.

After that they all started to play and Tae went towards Jimin. "They love you so much, aren't they?" Jimin asked with a soft smile. "They do the same to you" Tae smiled. "You won't come yesterday right?" Jimin asked. Tae nodded.

"I will go to meet my Tete tomorrow after school okay?" Jimin said. "Tete is angry on you" Tae said. "Why??what I did ?" Jimin asked while widening his eyes. "You ate his chocolate remember" Tae said. "But he only told me to eat" Jimin said. "You know him right?" Tae smirked. "Yahhh youuu" Jimin said and started to chase Tae. All children started to chase Tae with Jimin. Like that they spent their day in kindergarten.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook entered in his office building with a poker face. Everyone over there started to bowed and wished him good morning but he didn't give a fuck to anyone just went into his cabin as always. Hoseok also came behind him. And told everyone to prepare themselves for the meeting which would be held in a minute.

After sometime, Yoongi came with a man. Jungkook welcomed them. "Welcome Mr. Kim" Jungkook said formally. "Thank you" Namjoon politely said with his dimple smile.

They did their meetings. "Happy to see your success Jungkook" Namjoon said. "This is all possible for you hyung, if you didn't help me that time, I couldn't grow up" Jungkook said. Namjoon smiled. "I always see you as my own brother and it's my duty to help" Namjoon said. After sometimes , they all left to their own offices.

So let me tell you one thing. Namjoon and Yoongi were best friends at school. Namjoon belonged to a rich family but Yoongi belonged to a middle class family but their status never effected on their friendship. Jungkook met Namjoon through Yoongi and they also became friends. When they grew up, Namjoon took over his dad's company. And Yoongi started a small businesses but Jungkook couldn't do anything because of the lack of money . Yoongi tried to help but Jungkook didn't take help from him because that time Yoongi was a rookie and he needed money for growing up his business. Then Namjoon helped him . First Jungkook denied but when Namjoon told him that he could pay back later then Jungkook agreed and started a new business. After that his business grew up so much because of his hardwork.
.

.

.

.

.

"I am home Jin hyung" Tae said. "Okay freshen up and eat your food I have to go to convenience store" Jin replied. "Why?" Tae asked. "Because I have to buy things for Taetae Or else he will make a pout and cry all day long" Jin teased. "Yeahh hyung" Tae whined. "Yess, just like that" Jin said. Tae smiled and stood up then he went near Jin and back hugged him. "What happened Tae?" Jin asked. "I am troubling you so much right?" Tae asked. "What are you saying?" Jin asked. "I know hyung, when I slip into little space I trouble you so much" Tae said while placing his face on Jin's shoulder. Jin broke the hug and made Tae faced him.

"You know why we didn't plan for any baby? Because you are our baby ,Tae. I always see you as my little brother and tete is my baby. I loved him more than anything and you are saying that you are troubling me?" Jin said. Tae understood that he hurt his brother in law's feelings. So he wanted to light up his mood.

"Ohh so you love him more than me?" Tae said with a pout . "You two are same" Jin said. "Nooooo, I am a big boy but tete is a little" Tae said with a bigger pout. "Yess tete is little that's why I love him more than you" Jin teased. "Yeahhh Jinnieeee hyungggg" Tae started to whine.

Jin kissed on Tae's forehead. "I love you both the same" Jin said. "And no one loves me" A sound came from behind. They looked back and saw Namjoon was standing there. "What are you doing at this time?" Jin asked. "I don't have any work today so decided to take you guys out for dinner" Namjoon said. "Really?" Jin asked. "You guys go I have many works to do" Tae said because he wanted them to go on a date.

"And you think that we will go without you? If you don't come we won't go, decision is yours" Jin said and went to his room. "I am always middling between you right, you never go on a date just because of me" Tae sadly said. "Don't think like that Tae" Namjoon said. "But it is always happening" Tae sadly said.

"If we have a baby we also have to take them with us everywhere right? So you are our baby so we take you everywhere it's very simple. Now get ready we have to go" Namjoon said and went to their bedroom.

"But babies don't came from the first day" Tae said sadly and went to his room to get ready.

After a while the trio went out. They bought some things which will be needed tomorrow and then they had their dinner together.

(・ิω・ิ)ノ

___________________________________________

Hey yoo guys,

Please do comment and vote

Thank you 💜