They met for the first time

"Welcome guys, I am glad that you came" The CEO of Lan industry said seeing Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi. "We appreciate that" Namjoon said being oldest amongst them. "Please enjoy yourself" Mr. Lan said and then went to attend his other guests.

Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi went towards the drinks counter and sat down on chairs. They talked about about their business. Yoongi got a urgent call so he had to leave early. Jungkook and Namjoon sat together.

Mr. Lan came to them. "Have a drink guys" Mr. Lan said. "No no it's okay" Namjoon said. They talked about their collaboration. Jungkook excused himself and went to washroom.

A girl followed him. As soon as he entered in the washroom, the girl got inside and locked the door. Jungkook didn't know about that yet. After finishing his business when he came out he saw a girl? In the gents toilet?

But he didn't give a fuck about her, he washed his hand and about to go but the girl stopped him. "Hey handsome" The girl seductively said. Jungkook looked at her with a questionable look. "What about a streamy session" The girl said seductively running his hand on Jungkook's clothed abs.

"Not interested" Jungkook said with a straight face and unlocked the door and went out. The girl stood their dumbfounded. "Ohh attitude, I like that, I will make you mine tonight" The girl smirked.

She followed Jungkook. She kept on eye on Jungkook and she got to know that Jungkook didn't drink. So he came up with a plan. She took a glass of juice and spiked it with some drugs. Then called a waiter. "Give this drink to this man" She said while pointing towards Jungkook. "If he ask told him that Mr. Lan told you to give that, okay?" She said gave him money.

The waiter went to them. "Sir, your drink" The waiter said. "Sorry but we don't drink alcohol" Jungkook said. "It's not alcohol, it's just fruit juice, Mr. Lan send me to give you this" The waiter said.

Then Jungkook took that spiked juice and Namjoon took a normal juice. They drank while talking. After sometimes, he felt dizzy. "Hyung" Jungkook called. "What happened?" Namjoon asked. "I feel dizzy" Jungkook said and about to fall from the chair but that girl came running and held Jungkook from behind.

"It's okay Sir, I will take care of him" The girl said. "Who are you?" Namjoon asked. "I am his girlfriend" The girl said. "Don't lie" Namjoon said. "What lie?" The girl angrily said. "I saw you a while ago in the party, if you are his girlfriend then why you didn't come before when he was in his sense" Namjoon said and took Jungkook with him outside.

Jungkook was not in his sense, so he couldn't go home and his house was far from there so Namjoon decided to take him to his house. He called Jin and made him aware of the guest. He made Jungkook sit on the passenger sit and drove away.

.

.

After 30 minutes, they reached to Namjoon's house. Namjoon rang the bell. Then came to his car and took out Jungkook from there and went to his house. Jin opened the door. It was 11 o clock so Tete had already slept in his room.

Namjoon took Jungkook towards guest room and laid him down on the bed and covered himself on the bed.

"What happened to him?" Jin asked. "I think someone spiked his juice" Namjoon said. "Ohh, okay he will be alright tomorrow, let's go I am hungry" Jin said. "You haven't eat yet?" Namjoon asked. "How can I?" Jin asked. "Okay  my  jinie let's go" Namjoon said.