𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

┏━━━ ❀ ━━━┓
𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲
┗━━━ ❀ ━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Upon turning around, I see her jerk away the beer can, which results in drenching a very revealed nun. "Fuck, would you watch where you're- oh it's you." The nun, who doesn't receive any form of apology, storms off, outfit ruined.

"I don't remember sending you an invite." She snarks. I introduce Viviette Crawford, the self declared HBIC of Vanderbilt university.

She reaches up to tend to where the metal had run across her mouth as I interrupted what looked to be a shotgun race.

Yet, she stops.

The idea of rubbing her fingers over her classy lips was out of the question. She'd rather not ruin her expensive Kylie lipstick over a tiny scratch. "You're selling drugs, aren't you?"

"Yes." I shock myself with how fast I answer her, though I shake it off. She had turned 22 at the end of july and yet she looks so young and delicate, could easily pass for 20, maybe even 19.

With her long, luscious dark red hair, her fair skin and sparkling blue eyes, Viviette has an innocent look to her. But she's far from it

"Just don't kill anybody." She sighs in the direction of two frat boys playing football with an empty flower vase. Behind them is what takes my focus.

She stands there against the wall biting her nails. Why come to a party, if not to socialize? I let Viviette take the lead, breaking up Aladdin and Magic Mike.

"Trent! Give me the vase!" Tossing it over both our heads, the other guy fumbling the piece of decor, nearly drops it with a goofy laugh. "Chad!"

"Lighten up Viv, It's a party." Stepping through the scene, I make a beeline for the girl without a costume. Wearing an ACDC top tucked into a simple pair of skinny jeans, she looks so effortlessly cool.

"(Y/n/n), a little help here." Viviette calls as if I have an obligation to stop the boys. I don't divert from my path, just turn to look at the guys, now walking backwards.

"Chad. Trent. Stop." I say, with no expectations they'll listen. My confusion over why they actually listen ends when I stumble onto something stern.

I turn around to see him. "Hey." He says, wearing a stupid clown fish onesie. Looking at the scene which is now behind me, I hope nobody around notices the way I flinch as he holds his hand out.

In his palm, Trent sets the vase. "Sorry Ronan." The jerks leave and Viviette takes hold of the vase with a quick thanks. "I was wondering if you'd show up." He says. Funny I was wondering the same.

"Like the fit?" He asks.

"Uh Yeah! I love the fit." As much as I would have enjoyed indulging in my curiosity of the girl without a costume, she easily became the least important thing in the room.

Pulling on the fabric he says, "Yeah some girl I really like inspired it." My gaze bounces from his to the doors then back to his only to say,

"Oh, just some girl." From his cheeks to his pinkish lips, I couldn't help but stare and study every detail. I wish he hadn't but Ronan takes a step closer.

"A very special girl." holding his hand to about shoulder length he says, "She's about this tall, (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes. Have you seen her?"

I shake my head and say, "Uh nope, haven't seen anyone matching that description. You know maybe she's-"