𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

┏━━━ ❀ ━━━┓
𝐀 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
┗━━━ ❀ ━━━┛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sunday, November 26th, 2017

"What exactly am I supposed to do?" Viviette asks, sitting on my fuzzy white carpet with her legs crossed as if she were a pretzel.

In the palm of her hand rests a small white pill with a snowflake design carved into the center.

"You-" The question itself slightly confuses me. It's pretty straight forward. "You put it in your mouth." I too am sitting on the floor, though my back's pressing against the base of the bed with knees bent, feet planted on the ground.

Wes lays sprawled out over my bed and Vincent sits at my desk, reading one of the books from my personal shelf. "No shit Sherlock, I mean do I let it dissolve in my mouth? Do I take it with water? What happens when I-"

"You're thinking too much."

Moving from a sitting position, I get on my hands and knees and crawl across the carpet, until my fingers are laced in the shaggy wool behind her hips.

Lizzie lies upside down in the opposing bed. Her gaze of curiosity burning in the bottom of my stomach as I wish I were as close to her as I was to Viv right now. The feeling of the redhead's shallow breath on my lips, "May I?" I don't wait for an answer.

I drag the tips of my fingers down her wrist into her palm where I take the lonely snowflake. A pair of blue eyes fall from my eyes as I place the pill on my tongue. I lean closer, if possible, and beckon her over.

I'm taken by surprise when she complies, closing the space in between us. My tongue easily slips into her mouth, and I feel the pill getting lost as I push it in.

I pull away, leaning back on my heels, "No turning back now."

She groans, wiping the back of her hand over her lips and rolls her eyes, trying her best to pretend she didn't enjoy herself.

"Me next." Julian says, standing in the doorway. He plops down beside her, tossing up a fuck you finger as he pulls her into a kiss. Of course, I roll my eyes at the gesture. Not that it bothers me for too long.

My attention has bounced around to dozens of things since then and now I'm sitting in the lap of the dude my roomie has had a crush on since freshman year as I smash up some pills.

I crush them in the bag with the bottom of my glass, before emptying the beautiful powder over a mini mirror.

I use the polymer plastic to divide the powder into three evenly neat lines. He lifts me up, off his lap and, "You want in on this, Vince." I turn my head to see Wes hook his arm around the quiet young man's neck, pulling him in closer.

"No, No thank you." I hear Vince say, politely declining an offer, yet Wes isn't ready to take 'No' for an answer.

"Uh come on man, don't be that guy." Wes grips onto Vincent's shirt, pulling him up and forcing him into the chair. "I'll demonstrate." He leans over and takes a rolled up dollar bill to his nose.

I hear the sharp inhale as he snorts a line, and watch him sit up for a moment, waiting for the burning to settle a bit.

"Alright it's all you, buddy." Wes slaps Vincent's back playfully as he hands over the buck. He looks around nervously, the dollar held unconfidently in his left hand. Eventually his amber eyes land on mine with a question.