2

"I can't believe that happened to Megan." Cady sighed to herself.

"I have some bad news... Cady." Gemma said while sitting down on the couch next to Cady. "You won't be able to see Megan anymore."

"What!? Why?! I thought you said everythings going to be okay!" Cady shouted.

"There's something wrong with the software, and it's corrupted, I have to get rid of her maybe you can play with Bruce." Gemma explained.

"No.. why can't you just fix her! Just fix the software or something!" Cady cried.

"I tried many times. I messed up the coding some how. And someone stole the files." Gemma replied.

Cady stomped to her bedroom in anger, she slammed her bedroom door and cried on her bed.

.....

"Cady... I'm sorry." Gemma said while opening the bedroom door. "You're probably asleep, but there's something wrong with Megan. She doesn't act the way I want her to."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE! SHE'S MY FRIEND! I'VE BEEN SO HAPPY EVER SINCE MY PARENTS DIED!" Cady screamed while getting up from the bed. "AND MAYBE IF YOU WERE BETTER AT THE CODING THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MESSED IT UP!"

"What do you want me to do? She's gone! I threw her in the trash bin already. I'm sorry, Cady." Gemma said.

While it was midnight, and everyone was sleeping. Cady woke up and went outside to the trash bin.

"Where is she.." Cady muttered to herself while digging through the bin. Cady looked at her neighbours garden hoping the dog was asleep. She remembered the bite mark she got from the dog.

"Megan!" Cady smiled while grabbing Megan out. "Oh no... you're all dirty, I can't believe aunt Gemma just threw you in here!" Megan turned her head and looked at Cady which made Cady surprised.

"Hi Cady." Megan said.

"Hi Megan!" Cady hugged Megan. "Come on let's go back inside. I'll clean you."

....
Morning

"Cady? Why is Megan here!?" Gemma asked.

"I got her out of the trash bin and she's working now." Cady explained.

"Why would you do that without asking me?" Gemma said. "I'm not mad or anything. I'm just saying."

"It doesn't matter anymore. Megan's working!" Cady smiled.

"Great.. I'll make us breakfast.."