3

"Why aren't you eating your breakfast Cady?" Gemma asked.

"Okay, fine I will." Cady quickly ate her breakfast and grabbed Megan's hand walking to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Gemma said.

"Playground. Me and Megan are going to the playground." Cady explained.

"It's not safe.." Gemma replied.

"What? You were the one that programmed Megan to protect me! What's wrong with me going to the playground?" Cady yelled.

"Look, there will probably be kids there and they might play around with Megan and destroy her! It won't be safe!" Gemma explained.

"Megan can just protect herself though." Cady said. Gemma was about to say something until Cady shut the front door.

(Cady POV)

"Come on Megan! Let's play!" I yelled. Megan went up with me on the slide until this boy pushed her down the playground stairs. Megan's face was in the bark! "Stop! What are you doing!?"

"What is that? A doll?" He snickered.

 "Stop! Just leave me and her alone!" I screamed.

"Or what? Are you going to yell out for help to your doll that doesn't even move?" He laughed and went up the stairs and started to attack me he even kicked me in the stomach. "Help! Megan!" I shouted.

Megan got up and went up the playground stairs and pulled his hair, pushed him down the stairs and kicked him in the private part. "Go home, you pathetic brat before I kill you, you wouldn't want that right?" She whispered.

"OW!!!!! HELP!"

"Megan! Let's get out of here!" I rushed back home with Megan and went inside.

(No one POV)

"What happened to you? And what happened to Megan's hair?!" Gemma asked worriedly while walking closer to me.

"This boy attacked her at the playground, so I did what I had to do." Megan explained. Gemma stared at Megan with a worried look.

"Megan. What did you do to him?" Gemma asked.

"I hurt him." Megan said.

"Why did you do that? You're not supposed to be attacking anyone!" Gemma replied.

"He attacked Cady though!" Megan said while raising her voice a little. "What do you expect me to do? Just sit around and tell him to stop?"

"Cady protected me by hurting them." Cady said. "Come on Megan, let's just go to my room." Cady grabbed Megan's hand and they went to the bedroom.

..

"Megan! Lets play hide and seek!" Cady suggested.

"Okay." Megan replied. Since she is a program she can just search up how to play. "I'll count."

"Okay!" Cady smiled. Cady hid in the garden not near the neighbours though. "Hehe, I don't think she'll be able to find me here."

"Cady. I found you." Megan smiled.

...

Evening

"Um, so, Cady... are you still okay after the incident that happened in the playground?" Gemma asked.

"Yeah." Cady sighed.

"You're not going to be going on the playground for a while. I have to do some coding so I'll need Megan for a bit. She's supposed to stop anyone from hurting you, I don't understand how this keeps on happening. You still get attacked." Gemma explained. "By the way, you're going to school."

"School? Can I bring Megan?" Cady asked.

"I don't think that's possible." Gemma replied.

"Then whats the point of making Megan then? She's supposed to protect me from harm! School has a lot of bullies that can hurt me." Cady explained.

"I'll think about it." Gemma sighed.

"Why do you need to think about it?" Cady asked. "Megan. Would you like to come to school with me?"

"Of course, Cady. That seems fun." Megan smiled.

"Megan turn off." Gemma said.

...

"Why did you do that?" Cady asked.

"Look. You can't just ask that. I make the decisions. I'll see if the school allows Megan to stick around with you," Gemma explained.