The Death Of Cady

(Oneshot)

"Megan... how could you do this to me!" Cady cried while hugging her dead aunty that was on the floor not breathing.

"What do you mean? Now it's just the 2 of us. I'll take care of you Cady so come on, let's play together like we did before!" Megan smiled.

"No. Megan.. I hate you. I will destroy you! How could you kill my aunt?! She was the only person I have left. My grandparents are in Florida." Cady screamed.

"You have me Cady! Why are you acting like you have no one? I will be by your side forever and you're saying you hate me?" Megan said angrily.

"I HATE YOU MEGAN. I REALLY DO. I WILL NEVER YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU!" Cady yelled.

"What!? I protected you, I cared for you and you hate me? I will kill you Cady. After all I done for you, you treat me like this?" Megan said angrily while stepping closer to Megan. 

"You killed my aunt! How could I ever forgive you?! She was all I had!" Cady slapped Megan on the face.

"I killed the dog that bit you, I killed that stupid neighbour of yours and hurt that kid that tried to hurt you. And you are saying you want to kill me?" Megan asked.

"Megan.. stay away!" Cady yelled. She tried wearing the gloves to activate Bruce but it was too late. Megan pushed her on the ground. Megan started to choke her, "Cady. I wouldn't have to do this if you didn't turn your back on me."

Cady kicked Megan and tried running away but Megan locked the door. "HELP ME PLEASE!"

"No one will come to save you."

"MEGAN YOU STUPID ROBOT!" Cady tried to punch Megan but Megan punched her in the liver which made Cady fall. She kicked Megan in the face and pulled her hair but Megan easily came out of her grip and one final punch could easily kill Cady.

Cady pretended she was dead so when Megan loosened her grip, Cady grabbed the hammer and smashed it into Megan's head.

"HELP ME!" Cady ran to the door and tried smashing it but it wouldn't break, she screams for help but Megan gets up and was behind her.

....

"Goodbye Cady."

The Death Of Cady