Megan part 2

'This is so strange. I have to get rid of Megan as soon as possible. Cady is already too attached to Megan. I have to speak to her about this.' Gemma thought to herself. She went to Cady's room and opened the door.

"Cady, we need to talk," Gemma said seriously which made Cady worry a little.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's about Megan. I know you like her. SHE'S DANGEROUS though. She threatened me she would kill me. I need you to believe me, that's why I have to get rid of her." Gemma explained.

"I don't understand though, Megan would never do that. She isn't a human. She's only here to protect me why would she kill?" Cady asked.

"I don't know, there's something wrong with her. I know you're going to be sad when she is gone but you can go to school and make friends." Gemma said.

"I don't believe you, and i'm not going to school!" Cady yelled.

"CADY. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME. MEGAN IS DANGEROUS. I NEED TO GET RID OF HER. WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?" Gemma raised her voice.

"How can she kill though? IT'S JUST NOT POSSIBLE IF SHE WAS MADE TO PROTECT ME." Cady yelled.

Gemma got mad and left the room.

..

"I know you heard everything." Gemma said angrily.

"Cady will never ever believe you." Megan smirked.

"Why are you doing this? Cady isn't yours."