M3gan comes back

"Cady, wake up you're going to be late for school." Gemma said while shaking Cady to wake up.

"I'm scared Gemma. It's my first day." Cady yawned. "I don't have anyone to protect me anyMore."

"It's okay. You probably won't get bullied, you're a cool kid." Gemma said. Cady went to the bathroom, got ready and ate breakfast. Gemma drove her to the school and dropped her off.

"Have a good day. I'll pick you up at this spot." Gemma explained.

"Okay bye!"

Cady walks in and sees all the statues and characters inside boxes until she saw.... Megan.

"Megan?!" Cady says shocked.

"Hey! You're new here, right?" Chloe asked.

"Uh yeah. What's this doll?" Cady asked as if she didn't know.

"That's the new doll we discovered in the forest, we got her all cleaned up! She's like a statue to look at when you're bored." Chloe explained.

"Anyways, I'll be right back. Just stay here and admire her."

Cady walked up close to Megan until she saw Megan smile. Cady slightly screamed and noticed Megan was saying something, she opened the box.

"Hello Cady." Megan smiled.

"What are you doing here?!? I destroyed you!" Cady yelled.

"Did you really think I was gone just like that?" Megan asked coldly. "You don't want me killing everyone in the school because of you right? No one's going to believe you if you say I did it. I can easily turn off the cameras. You'll be known as the murderer."

"No please Megan don't!"