If Cady had another doll

"Look Megan! This doll is so cute! Should I get it?" Cady smiled while playing around with the doll.

"What do you need a doll for when you already have me?" Megan asked furiously.

"She won't replace you, she's like a toy to cuddle with when I'm sleeping." Cady grinned. Megan hated the doll and you'll see why.

"Cady, if you want this doll you need to be careful with it okay? Don't break it, it's really expensive." Gemma said.

"I won't. How could I break it when she's so cute!" Cady hugged the doll. Gemma smiled and bought the doll. When they got home, all Cady was doing was playing with her new toy. Megan was really angry.

"If only she could talk just like you, Megan." Cady sighed.

When it was night and everyone was sleeping Megan grabbed the doll.

"I know you're pretending you are just a normal doll." Megan said angrily.

"Hehe." The doll chuckled.

"Listen here, I won't let you take away Cady from me. And in order to do that, I need to destroy you." Megan explained. The doll looked straight in Megan's eyes and was shocked.

"Destroy me? You're doing this because of a stupid girl?" The doll asked.

"SHE'S NOT STUPID!" Megan yelled. She tried keeping her voice down. She grabbed the doll and cut it apart, then she burried it in the dirt.

"Gemma! My doll is gone!" Cady yelled.

"What?! How?" Gemma asked. She looked at Megan while Cady was explaining and knew something was up when Megan smirked.