4

"What are you so sad about now? I thought you wanted to go school, well if Megan came." Gemma asked while Cady just put her face into her pillow.

"I don't want to go anymore." Cady replied.

"Why? If you do, I'll allow Megan to come." Gemma said.

"I don't want to go." Cady said back.

"Cady. Tell me why." Gemma said.

"BECAUSE I SAID I DON'T WANT TO. Okay!?" Cady shouted.

"Cady! What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? An hour ago you were all fine now you suddenly don't want to go to school." Gemma explained.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO STOP FORCING ME!" Cady cried.

"Leave her alone!" Megan yelled angrily.

"What? Megan turn off!" Gemma yelled.

Megan walked up to Gemma and said "I thought we were having a conversation, and now you're rudely asking me to turn off?"

"You can't interrupt my conversations with Cady!" Gemma said. "Cady, come on. Let's go to the living room and deal with this."

"No. Cady will stay with me." Megan said with a cold voice.

"No. Megan you can't make the decision." Gemma replied.

"If you don't stop acting like this, I will kill you and I will take care of Cady. She only needs me, I will provide for her. She doesn't need anybody else. Even her own... aunt." Megan whispered.

"FINE. I'LL GO TO SCHOOL. HAPPY?" Cady asked.

"I'll come back to talk when you cool down." Gemma sighed. She stared at Megan before she closed the door.

...

"Why is Megan acting like that.. she isn't supposed to be possessive over Cady.." Gemma asked herself while looking at her computer.