Chapter 1

"Dear brothers. We are gathered here to celebrate a new beginning. That being, the start of the new college term. With new beginnings come new endings. Relationships are made, broken, twisted. Our faith lies in one another to stay bonded in this time of uncertainty-"

"Namjoon you're talking like someone fucking died," Jin snapped. Namjoon looked at Jin, who was sitting on the couch. Namjoon glared at him angrily. "I'm the leader of Alpha Kappa Pi, Jin. Let me talk." Namjoon snipped. Alpha Kappa Pi was the fraternity house, the biggest in this university. It consisted of 14 members- well, 14 members before two of them guarded the last term. Now it just had 12.

"Thank you, Namjoon. Great speech." A loud voice came from the stairwell. Everyone in the living room -that is, the current members of the frat house- looked to the doorway of the living room. A min haired boy walked in, wearing a blue varsity jacket, a snapback on his head.

"I didn't say shit," Namjoon grumbled. Taehyung, mint haired boy, ignored him and stepped onto the coffee table, looking at the boys sitting on the couch. He raised his arms.

"Good morning, fellow members of Alpha Kappa Pi," Taehyung said. All the boys muttered a lousy good morning. It was fucking 9 am on a Saturday. They all wanted to be asleep.

"What Namjoon's smart ass is babbling about is that we need new members," Taehyung said, clapping his hands together. Namjoon scoffed, offended. Taehyung continued. "2, to be exact."

"But why. Aren't we fine now?" Hoseok asked, a bandana on his bright red hair, cooped up in the corner of the couch.

"No, we're not. We have a crisis, gentlemen." Namjoon spoke, overly dramatic for no reason, as usual. "We are boring."

The boys gasped. "Boring?? We throw the biggest parties! Everyone comes! Girls love us!"

"Don't include yourself with us. No girl loves you." Jin said to Mark, who looked down sadly.

It was true, though. Alpha Kappa Pi threw the biggest, hottest parties every weekend if they could. It consisted of loud as fuck music, a lot of alcohol, a lot of dancing, and a lot of sex. The parties of Alpha Kappa Pi were hot, and the members were hotter- there was no denying that.

"We need more! Currently, we're just hot guys. We need more hot guys." Namjoon explained. "For example, we need a cute one. We don't have a cute guy in our frat."

"I'm right here," Yoongi said, frowning, sitting on the couch.

"Yoongi you have the cuteness of a turtle with rabies."

"Fuck you Taehyung."

"Taehyung's right. So, we need a cute guy. And, we need a bad boy. The two guys that left our frat- they were cute and bad boy-ish! Now we need new ones. No offense, but all of us are pussies. I heard Hoseok cry yesterday because of the toast popping out of the toaster too fast."

"I-it burned my fingers." Hoseok pouted. Yoongi patted his back, consoling him. Taehyung laughed.

"So basically, we need to find new pledges for this year?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon nodded. Taehyung grinned, hands on his hips. "Awesome. I'll find one. Jin, you find another."

"Why the fuck do I need to do it?" Jin asked, annoyed.

"Please, Jin?" Taehyung asked, looking at him with his big brown eyes. Jin grunted. Taehyung was hard to say no to. "Fine", Jin muttered.

"Great. Let's get on it." Namjoon said, giving Taehyung's back a slap.

"Why are you standing on the table though?" Mark asked. Taehyung smiled. "Asserts my alpha-male superiority."