Chapter 8

Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting on the small couch in the living room in the early morning of a Monday. Yoongi sat on Hoseok's lap, head placed against the younger's. Hoseok let his hand tickle under the older boy's shirt, feeling his skin. Yoongi let out a soft breath against Hoseok's shoulder and then turned to look at him. Their eyes met. Yoongi reached closer to enclasp their lips together, the mingle of minty breath roaming between their lips which only straw a few inches apart. Hoseok leaned forward too, to merge their lips into a swimming flurry of innocent love. Into a raising flame of-

"AAAAAAAAAH!"

Hoseok and Yoongi pulled apart. "What the fuck was that," Yoongi muttered.

Jimin came running into the living room, his hair messed up, eyes wide, wearing a sweater and jeans from the night before. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH." Jimin continued.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked, annoyed that the boy was screaming so early in the morning.

"I fucking," Jimin ran closer to them. "Got so fucking drunk last night. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Guys. Guys. Oh my god."

"It's okay Jimin. Breathe. Relax. Tell us what happened, and then tell us where the body is. We'll hide it. The police will never find out what-"

"What?? Yoongi, no, I didn't murder anyone." Jimin cried. "Jungkook and I fucked."

"You what?!" Yoongi shouted, and Jimin put his hands against his face, groaning loudly.

"Oh my god. I got so drunk because-because I was upset. And-and he got drunk too. We were just talking about, like, how life sucks and stuff. He said something about me being short and I tried to fight him and-and then his dick just slipped in me! I don't even know how it happened, and-"

There was a bit of a silence in which Jimin looked at them, after calming down. "Guys. Please don't tell anyone. I-I don't wanna make it a big deal. Jungkook's still sleeping. Please don't tell Jin and Namj-"

Jin and Namjoon walked into the living room. "What's up, why is Jimin screaming?"

"Jimin and Jungkook had SEX!" Hoseok shouted. Jimin hit him on the head.

"What?" Jin asked, Jimin turned around to face him and Namjoon. Both of them were frowning, tensed. "Why... why did you-"

"I was drunk." Jimin bit his plump bottom lip. "We-we were just hanging out, and-" Jimin began, and Namjoon walked closer to him. "I was in a bad mood. So was he. W-we just-"

Namjoon grabbed Jimin's shoulder. "Did he hurt you?"

Jimin looked a little taken aback. "Huh?" He voiced, small. "No. No, he didn't do that. We were both drunk."

"That's... good. That's good. Don't- don't be so reckless when you're drunk, Jimin." Namjoon said, and Jimin nodded, but Jin bit the inside of his cheek, standing beside Namjoon.

"Guess we'll have to keep a closer look at you when you're drinking, hm?" Jin said, and a faint blush reached Jimin's cheeks. Jimin rose up to speak, but Jin snickered dryly and turned around to walk out of the living room. Namjoon looked at where he went off to and sighed to himself.

"Is he mad?" Jimin asked.

"No," Namjoon said gently. "Don't worry about it. We have our sociology lecture in an hour, by the way. You should go take a shower." Namjoon said, ruffling his hair.

Jimin nodded and walked out of the living room.

*

Taehyung was 6 years old when he first broke his leg.