Chapter 3

________________________________

"Here's the thing about society," Namjoon began, standing on the table. "There's a constant need to fit in, to conform to norms, to socialize with peers. When deprived of social gatherings, a human thinks they have lost worth. But why is it that we rely on other to decide our worth? In this essay, I will-"

"Namjoon, get off the table, you're drunk!" Jin shouted, throwing a pillow at him. Everyone in the frat house picked things up and started throwing at Namjoon. Namjoon jumped off the table, falling.

"Stop! Stop throwing you- ow! Oh my god, Yoongi you just threw a fucking knife at me! I could've died!"

"Damn, I missed," Yoongi said. Hoseok frowned at him. Taehyung lay on the floor, head against the couch, giggling at Namjoon getting shit thrown at him. Taehyung took his shoe off and threw it at Namjoon.

"Taehyung's drunk." Hoseok announced, walking over to him. "That's all for you. Get up." Hoseok said, helping Taehyung up from the floor.

Taehyung grunted. "M'fine." Taehyung slurred. Hoseok wrapped one arm around Taehyung's waist and helped him to his bedroom. "Everyone's drinking."

"You always overdo it." Hoseok said. Taehyung didn't say anything, looking at the ground. He grinned.

"Do you like my socks?" Taehyung asked.

"That's your skin."

"Do you like my skin?"

"Sure." Hoseok said. Hoseok walked Taehyung into his room the boy shared alone. Earlier, he roomed with one of the other frat members who'd now left university. So Taehyung was alone. Hoseok dragged Taehyung to his bed and lay him down.

"What did you do?" Hoseok asked, seeing Taehyung put his hands against his head.

"Pot brownies," Taehyung grumbled lowly, fidgeting around.

Hoseok sighed. "Stupid Yugyeom. I told him not to get that shit. Nevermind. Go to sleep." Hoseok said, pulling a blanket over him. Taehyung instantly pushed it off.

"Thank you. Love you." Taehyung muttered, rolling into a ball. Hoseok ruffled the younger boy's hair and then walked out of the bedroom, closing it behind him.

Taehyung slept for 12 minutes and then got up because he needed to pee. He walked to the washroom and peed for what felt like 7 whole minutes. After he was done, he washed his hands and walked out of the bathroom, and headed towards his bed, but instead took the wrong turn and fell out of his fucking window.

Taehyung fell out of the open window, but only realized when he was middair. He let out a yelp and then fell into the bushes close to the house. Thank god his bedroom wasn't too high up.

Taehyung felt completely sober now after almost having died, and crawled out of the brush with effort, rolling out and into the grass. He climbed up slowly and brushed the pines off himself, grumbling.