Chapter 4

"Controversial opinion. I don't think dinosaurs existed. They were a myth." Yoongi said, sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Shut the fuck up, please. Dinosaurs did exist. There's literal fucking proof." Namjoon snapped, making himself breakfast. Yoongi scoffed.

"Oh yeah? What's the proof? The Jurassic Park movies??? Fuck off, Namjoon." Yoongi snipped. Hoseok scoffed, looking at Namjoon.

"Yeah, Joon. That's like saying dragons are real because of Game of Thrones." Hoseok said.

"We don't watch Game of Thrones, Hoseok. We're queer." Yoongi snapped. Hoseok sighed and nodded, looking down.

"There's fucking bones and shit that archeologists dug up! Please don't do this so early in the morning." Namjoon pleaded, pouring milk into a bowl full of cereal.

"Yeah, but there are no pictures. They kinda just put the bones together and formed what looked like an animal and called it a dinosaur. Fake." Yoongi said, and Namjoon put his hands against his head, because it kind of made sense.

"Hey guys." Taehyung said, walking into the kitchen, wearing an orange t-shirt and sweatpants. "What's going-"

Yoongi and Hoseok walked out of the kitchen. Taehyung saw them leave and then looked at Namjoon in confusion. Namjoon sighed. "They're boycotting you."

Taehyung tsked, running a hand through his hair. "I hate this. I hate fucking up. You know how much I hate fucking up."

"Yeah I do, Mr. Perfectionist. Look what I saw on Instagram this morning," Namjoon said, taking his phone out and showing Taehyung.

 Look what I saw on Instagram this morning," Namjoon said, taking his phone out and showing Taehyung

________________________________

"Man... and Jungkook commented too. Why does he hate me? I didn't do anything to him." Taehyung muttered, fingers tightening into a fist on the marble counters of their kitchen. Namjoon stuffed his mouth with a spoon of Cheerios.