CXII (NSFW)

Brett was pretty sure it would have been a better idea for Eddy to just "help him out" somewhere in the bushes of that botanical garden instead of having to get home like this. More than half hard. And very much craving for a certain someone.

But as a civilized human being, he'd never dare to attempt something so risky, and now he had no choice than to try muffle a moan here and there whenever his dick so much as grazed the fabric surrounding it, which happened pretty much at every step.

"Having troubles?", Eddy mocked quietly with a wink, when they were sitting in the metro.
"None other than your fucking fault!", Brett hissed back, but a glance at Eddy and he could see the outlines of his boner clear as day even with Eddy trying to hide it behind his backpack.
Beautiful! Brett couldn't help but simper at that sight and felt himself grow even more.
Eddy leaned over so he could whisper into Brett's ear. "Don't worry, I'm gonna take good care of you."
A wave of shivers ran down Brett's spine and he was convinced his cheeks must have been on fire. Thank God for the black jeans he'd put on this morning! He crossed his legs nonetheless in order to avoid weird glances from other passengers.

Brett couldn't remember ever wishing for a metro ride to end as quickly as this one. When the speakers finally announced their stop, he took Eddy's hand, shot up and practically stormed out of the train and up the stairs towards the exit while dragging his boyfriend with him.
"Someone's impatient."
"I've been fucking impatient for two days now!"
Despite their brisk pace, Eddy's cheeks coloring hard didn't escape Brett and he grinned.
"Fuck!", Eddy mumbled under his breath, picked up the pace himself and was soon ahead of Brett, pulling him along.

Suddenly, Eddy turned on his heels at ninety degrees and motioned them towards a shopping mall just nearby.
"Where are we going?"
"Home's too fucking far! I need you now."
Whoa! The cloud in Brett's brain thickened as they quickly made their way towards the men's room. They stepped in, stumbled into the last stall and closed the door behind them.

"Fuck!", Eddy murmured, his voice hoarse and his hands busy claiming his love, pulling him flush against him one second and pushing him against the door the next, all the while kissing him almost brutally.
"Are we alone...?", Brett managed, his fingers at Eddy's fly and opening it without waiting for an answer. Eddy groaned and nodded slightly before he reclaimed Brett's mouth. Their tongues clashed together again, met for a heated, short dance, before Brett dropped to his knees, took Eddy out without preamble and took him into his mouth.
"Oh my God, Brett!", Eddy moaned way too loudly, fisted Brett's hair and bucked into him. Oh yes! This was exactly where Brett wanted him. Wild and completely gone. Brett looked up through his lashes to his love, to the flushed cheeks, his gorgeous mouth slack open and eyes squeezed shut. God, it took everything for Brett to not come on the spot. He doubled down and already felt Eddy's lower belly quiver. One move, up and down was all that was necessary and Brett felt Eddy pulse inside his mouth, spilling his salty warmth with an almost pained, muffled outcry.

"Fuck!", Eddy huffed as Brett licked him clean and did up his pants.
"Better?"
"Fuck yeah! I'm so sorry. I was completely gone! Did I hurt you?"
Brett shook his head, but pressed his need against Eddy's hand to signal that he'd had to bring up all his willpower to not come while Eddy had. Eddy sniggered, kissed Brett briefly but sweetly, before he sat down on the closed toilet lid, opened Brett's fly in an impressive speed and let Brett spring free.

Heaven! Brett was in heaven when Eddy's warm mouth closed around him and started to move instantly, flicking his tongue over Brett's tip and weakening Brett's knees in the process. Brett pressed his hand over his mouth to not cry out in pleasure.
Luckily, Eddy didn't drag it out. He went full on, sucked Brett hard and in no time at all, Brett felt an orgasm overtaking him so massive his voice was audible throughout the whole men's room even with Brett's precautionary measures.

It was God damn luck no one had come in.

"Oh....", Brett made, the waves still carrying him while Eddy got up and kissed him. Long. His tongue caressing Brett's sensitive lips.
"I love you so much, Brett."
"You can't imagine how much I love you! Oh my God..."
"I actually wanted to wait till tonight", Eddy said sheepishly, "I'm sorry I couldn't hold back."
"YOU couldn't hold back? Eddy, I'd have come while walking home if we wouldn't have done this here and now."
"Oh, wow..."
"So I have to thank you really. It would have gotten quite embarassing", Brett said, but a part of his brain processed what Eddy had just mentioned. Tonight. So, it was happening? Tonight?
"Anytime, my love", Eddy smiled, "but did I really not hurt you? I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry if I went too far."
There was real concern in Eddy's now sober eyes. Brett shook his head once again. It had been wild, but it had been all sorts of awesome!
"I love when you're like this! And you can be rough with me anytime. No harm done whatsoever, don't worry!"
With a small smirk, Brett leaned forward and whispered into Eddy's ear: "I'm yours, remember? So you can have me in any way you want."

The groan he got from his love was everything. Seeing the slow flames returning in Eddy's eyes was even more awesome. Eddy took Brett's hand, opened the door at last and with those glowing cheeks and glittery eyes, they started another attempt to finding their way home.