27

new year's —
27. last day

three days later - charleston time

      They were leaving tomorrow.

It was Tuesday and they were leaving tomorrow afternoon at 12pm and Kira and her friends were currently on the set of the Outer Banks, being invited by the cast, to watch the behind the scenes before they leave. 

This idea came from Drew after his schedule changed and needed to be on set more hours and because of that, he decided to invite Kira so he could spend more time with her and for her to see the magic of the show. These past two days were spent spending time at the beach with Kira and all their friends, filming, surprising Kira with ice cream late at night and walking through the streets and just trying in general to be with her whenever he could. 

After his confession of feelings to her, he realized that, even after the kiss, she never said she liked him back. Of course that was kind of stupid of him to think that, Kira kissed him but he was still doubting that she didn't actually liked him in that way. Once again, Drew was stressing about something that didn't make sense, but for his sake, he was under a lot of pressure. The scenes he was in were intense and took a lot from him, so he was always exhausted and by the time the director yelled cut, he realized he needed a break.

"Ten minute break." He shouted.

Drew released a breath he didn't know he was holding and left the garden of his character's house, going straight to a table where he grabbed a bottle of water, drinking it.

"Hey, you were cool back there." 

He heard a familiar voice speak behind him and looked, seeing Kira. She had this white loose dress, with small sunflowers all around it that she sent a picture to Drew yesterday while shopping, seeing if he liked it. He liked it, a lot.

"Did you like it?" He asked and placed his water bottle back on the table.

"Of course, seeing an actor in action is so much different." She shrugged, smiling. "And you know that I study film so this is actually a dream come true."

Drew laughed. "How could I forget? I'm glad you enjoying it."

"Now I really need to watch the show." Kira laughed and got a smack on the arm provived by Drew. She gasped. "Hey!"

"How come you never saw it? I never got the chance to ask." He crossed his arms.

"Well, I don't know honestly. My friend Blair watches the show and she was always talking about it, but I never, like, saw pictures or videos about it. But I liked the way she was telling me the plot or just commenting about something a character did and I just, I don't know." She shrugged and looked around her, at the people working there, the scenarios. "I guess I didn't felt the need to watch it when I had this thing going with Blair, it was fun since I didn't know anything, so it felt like we were gossiping about people."

Drew smiled and he was actually glad, in some way, that she didn't watched the show. It was refreshing to meet someone who didn't knew him from the internet, someone who didn't took conclusions from his persona based just online and actually met him from zero. That made him less anxious.

"Well, thank you Blair for talking too much about it." 

Both laughed. "I guess she was somehow, a matchmaker."