Chapter 6

Ayaan Fadel.

Maroudi, Nigeria.

Nailah Ahmed Zayed.

Heir to Zayed Corporation.

Ranked Number One Youngest Business Woman in Maroudi.

Age; 26.

Relationship status; Married.

Husband; Imran AbdulRahman Hadi.

Heir and CEO of Hadi Groups.

Ranked Number One Youngest Business Man in Maroudi.

Age; 28.

I don't know how many times I've read their information. At this point, I know everything about them that there is on paper—and maybe, a few others that aren't on paper too. I wasn't surprised the two outranked Zainab Shamaki and Hakeem Sunusi—the current Sultan of Maroudi and his wife in the business world this year.

The two are getting older, and with them welcoming their first child, their priorities seemed to have change.

Nailah and Imran though are young, and filled with competitive blood in them. Their aim is to dominate the business in Maroudi and beyond. And it seems, they are doing a good job when it comes to that.

I of course needed to check for any loopholes before meeting them to begin with. It's normal to do such stuff, especially since we might potentially be in business with them. Not to mention, they are hosting this year's Maroudi Summit—an event that will mark the very first for me to attend in the current history of Maroudi.

I released a small sigh, and looked out the window as the jet landed in Maroudi's airport. From there, I could spot more than a few jets scattered there—no doubt belonging to the guests outside Maroudi that are attending the summit.

They truly are going all out this time around—inviting only the wealthiest of them all. An invite here is basically a guaranteed pass for the expansion of ones business. I wouldn't mind making a few new connections tomorrow night too.

After all, I have all the time.

I came here well prepared.

"Mr. Fadel, you can step out now." Announced one of the flight attendants as she stood in front of me. Her voice sounded a bit familiar, and if I'm not mistaken, this isn't the first flight she accompanied me.

Pushing those useless thoughts aside, I offered her a small nod that served as her dismissal. Turning my attention back to the papers in front of me, I closed them and kept them aside just in time I heard another set of footsteps approaching me.

My assistant, and right hand man, Saif, made an appearance then. Contrary to my outfit, he donned a navy Kaftan that fitted him snugly; complimenting his dark skin tone. The dude spotted a stupid grin that I itched to wipe away because I'm yet to understand what could be the cause of his good mood.

"Alright, big man!" He clasped his hands together, seemingly more jovial than ever. "It's time to get down to business." His grin widened.

I released another long sigh, already having an inkling how this would end. The day is already bad enough for me, his cheery mood is the last thing I need at this moment. How can a man even be this cheerful please? I mean, there's no occasion in particular that will bring such.

Pushing those thoughts aside, and choosing to ignore him, I got on my feet. Reaching my hand out, I made a quick move to fix the necktie I donned, though there's nothing wrong with it. It's simply an instinct of mine that I do subconsciously.