Let Me Touch You, Please!

Warning: This chapter contains mature content!

The feeling of goosebumps rising on my skin and warm air ghosting over my body wakes me the next morning.

I open my eyes, slamming them shut a second later, pleasure curling deep in my body, winding tighter and tighter ready to spring free like a jack-in-the-box.

A growl directly against my clit elicits a moan from deep within me. Liam's tongue strokes me gently, not giving me what I so desperately crave.

"Liam," his name fell from my lips in a sigh. I could feel him smirking against my inner thigh, his mouth brushing the sensitive skin.

"Good morning, mate," he said, his mouth covering my most intimate part. My back bowed off the bed, my hands twisting in the sheets.

His tongue moved over me, pressing down various times making my pleasure heighten to an almost painful level. I reached down with one hand, grabbing a fistful of his hair and gently tugging, trying to lead him to exactly where I needed him most.

He stopped, surfacing from underneath the blanket and softly growling at me. "Keep your hands above your head. If you can't do that, I won't let you come," he speaks, his voice sending another round of shivers down my body.

Reluctantly, I release his hair, fisting the sheets in my hands instead. I don't trust myself not to lose control and disobey his small command.  Liam rewards me by dipping his head back under the covers and closing his mouth over me, his tongue gently dipping inside.

My back bows off the bed but I keep my hands where they are, afraid he will make real of his word and stop.

All too soon, I can feel the pleasure climbing higher and higher, spiraling and winding into a tight knot. I don't have the chance to warn Liam, hurtling over the edge and falling so far down, I cry out loudly.

Liam doesn't let up, helping me ride out the waves of my pleasure until I finally manage to take a deep breath, slumping against the mattress. "That was," I begin, but am unable to finish my sentence.

He moves up the bed, his hands blazing a trail over my heated and slightly slick skin. "Amazing, mind-blowing, earth-shattering?" he tries to help me.

I nod, unable to sort my thoughts. Who knew that not being able to actively participate in our coupling could force such a reaction out of me?

Liam presses a kiss to my forehead. "Are you able to go another round, or have I worn you out already?" he teases, his hand slipping down my stomach to end up between my legs, applying light pressure that makes me squeeze my thighs together.

"I can go another round." I barely have time to collect myself. Liam grabs my hips, pinning me to the bed on my front. My hips are raised in the air, granting him easy access to whatever he has planned.

His hand runs down my spine, fingers splayed out. "I love looking at you like this. All ready and waiting for me to claim you. Only me, only mine." His hand slips over my backside, before leaving it to come back in contact with a swift slap.

I moan into the pillow, twisting my hands into the sheets more tightly than before.

He lines up with me, driving himself to the hilt in one motion. I can feel my mouth forming an "o", my head dropping back and my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Without losing any time, Liam begins pumping his hips, slamming himself inside me at a quick and unrelenting pace. I am at his mercy, forced to take what he chooses to give me.

This goes on for a couple of minutes, his body stretching out over mine, anchoring me to the bed. One of his hands has both of mine in a tight grip, ensuring that they don't wander and reach back for him.