Sander's

When we arrived at the police station, Grasser was waiting for us in his office.

"What kind of crazy idea was that, the two of you going in alone to arrest a former Russian mafia agent? Do you guys realize the danger you were in? It could have been one or two of my detectives in that hospital, or worse, in the morgue."

"It was all my decision, Sir. Nina talked about asking for backup, but I thought it would take too long, it was a very remote cabin and the backup would take too long, we were afraid he would run away."

"But I accepted your decision to go in alone."

I tried not to let him take the blame himself, but he responded by frowning disapprovingly.

"Anyway, the important thing is that you're doing well, and not only did you finish a super complex case, you also arrested an Interpol fugitive. Good work to you both, but especially to you Nina, congratulations on your first case."

"Thank you sir."

We responded together, and before we left Grasser's office was invaded by the entire team. It was as if they were waiting at the door for this, and maybe they really were.

"End of the first case, today there's a celebration at Sander's."

Teddy said doing a super awkward little dance.

"First round is on me."

I said smiling at all of them.

"And the second on me, my newest detective on her first case caught an Interpol fugitive."

Grasser said laughing.

"You guys need to tell us about this case today, I want all the details. "

Candice said super excited.

We agreed to go to Sander's for the night, and George and I went home to get some sleep. George would pick me up at the hotel at the agreed time, and there he was, in a dark blue plaid shirt and black jeans, he wasn't as fancy as the day of dinner, but he was elegant, beautiful and super hot as always. I was using a pair of pantaloons and a tight crop top, I thought it was appropriate for the occasion, we went to the car and and he didn't start it right away, instead he smiled, put his hands around my face and pulled me towards close, his lips found mine and his tongue invaded my mouth, enveloping me in a hot kiss, which I didn't want to leave anymore, my hands went through his hair and I felt the excitement increase, I got nervous and butterflies ran in my stomach, on that crazy day swamped with work I had forgotten how he made me feel, my desire was not to go to Sander's anymore and go up with him to my room, our mood was interrupted by a horn from the car behind.

We laughed at what had happened and went to Sander's, when we got there they were all, EVERYONE, including Captain Banner, and there were some colorful balloons on our table.

"I had to bring it, tonight is a night worthy of celebration."

Sara said as she swung the balloons.

"Thank you, it was very kind, I loved it."

I replied with a smile.

The night was delicious, filled with many laughs, drinks, and we told the story of the case about 20 times in total, there was a game of darts in the bar and there were even some pranks. At one point George and I were alone at the table.

"Did you get some sleep this afternoon?"

"Yes, I'm brand new."

He smiled and brought his lips closer to my ears, speaking now in a whisper to make sure only I would hear.

"And I can't wait to spend another sleepless night with you."

His words were like sparks in my body, which turned on and shivered all over.

"And I'm not talking about the ambush."

He completed it, and it was enough to wipe a smile off my face.

The celebration was incredible, and little by little everyone left, until it was just me and George, Candice was the last one to leave before us, and it was just that we lost sight of her, George pulled me by the waist and buried his face in my hair , hugging me and talking in my ear.

"Finally."

My body was already on alert after the whisper from before, and the hug was enough to ignite everything, I really wanted to get out of there with him, and soon.

"Let's go to the hotel."

He pulled away, took my chin and without answering just kissed me, it was enough for me to take it as a yes.

Sander's never seemed so far away, it seemed that the hotel never arrived, and after parking, we took the elevator, but the horny was too great to wait, when we closed the elevator doors we kissed right there, I pulled his shirt to put my hands on my bare back while he squeezed my ass and our bodies were glued together as one.

The elevator arrived, and we almost didn't want to leave there anymore, I took the card to enter and he hugged me from behind kissing my neck in the meantime.

"I can't... concentrate... to find the card like this."

Amid laughter and sighs, he stopped kissing, but kept hugging me, enough to realize that he was already turned on by it too.

I managed to get the card and we entered the suite. George couldn't hold back his surprise when he saw that the room wasn't that simple, but he held back the comment because I started to undress, after taking off my pants and my crop top, he had already taken off his shirt, and I couldn't get enough of looking at him those defined muscles, we jump on the bed and curl up right away. I couldn't get enough of him.