Kidnap

There was a tactical team on standby, our police team and a special crimes team, two vans outside the gym, I was wired up, and I had headphones on them, because it was a normal place to hang out using headphones.

"Let's go to the information: You will go in, use equipment, try to be alone to attract the easiest way, avoid to take off the headphones so we can talk to you, we'll be on calling to your phone all the time , any suspicious movement you can communicate with us."

Bruce said looking into my eyes, after testing the bug, I got out the van and walk into the gym, that was like any other gym.

The targets were picked up at several different academies, but the investigation indicates this would be the next one. I started to use the devices, no one approached me, I tried to be as isolated as possible. And a gym teacher start to approach me, usual stature, brown hair, round glasses, and he would just disturb my mission, so I just want to make sure he would be gone soon.

"A teacher is coming in my way, I'll try to get rid of him."

I said whispering for them to hear me on the wire.

"Perfect Colin, he's only going to get in our way."

I heard Bruce's voice in the headphones, I felt safe with them there talking to me. The teacher walked towards me and approached me.

"Can I help you? Are you new here?"

"No need, I'm used to using this device."

"But we can always improve, do you already have a workout?"

"Yes, I do."

He was making my job difficult, the more I would reply harshly the closer he got, so he started touching me the movement and it started to bother me.

"I think he wants something else with you Colin."

Bruce talking and laughing through his headphones, and I just imagined George listening to this from the van, I would pay to see his face.

"You can raise your elbow higher to perform this move."

He grabbed my elbows and made me even angrier.

"Look, I don't really need help, I appreciate your help, but..."

He dropped a towel that was in his pocket, he bent down to pick it up, in one very quick motion he put it on my face.

A strong smell got into my nostrils and I felt dizzy. I also felt he take off my headphones and my cell phone in my pocket.

I tried to lift my eyes and open my mouth to ask for help but it was in vain. We were next to the locker room and he put my arm around his neck talking.

"Aren't you feeling well? I'll take you home."

Nobody heard, I was alone with him in a corner of the gym, and then I lost all my senses and blacked out.

*******

I woke up a thick tissue on my face, opened my eyes and was completely dizzy and the nausea came so strong in my stomach, I almost threw up right there.

I was in a small and dirty room, with a bed and a dirty closet, quickly looked at my fists and for my relief I was not tied up. I tried to get up staggering, I went to the door and was locked, I remembered that I had the wire, but I didn't now they were listening, I tried anyway.

"Here is a detective Colin, I was drugged but I'm fine. I'm trapped in a small and dirty room, I didn't see or hear anything that could facilitate the location, he took off my cell phone when he drugged me. He is average height, brown hair, and wears round glasses, but it could be a disguise."

Great, he was similar to most of the population.

I spent a lot of time trying to find a way out, I tried to dismantle the closet, I looked for something to use as a weapon and defend myself, but it was all in vain, I lost track of time, but I believed it was out of there for 6 or 7 hours. I still got some drugs in my system, my reflexes were compromised, I tried to break the door to no avail, I talked to the bug not knowing if they were actually listening to it.

Until I listen some voices behind the door. He opened it, and whoever entered was my kidnapper. I didn't know if he knew I was a cop or not.

"Hello sweetie, it's party time."

He had a bat in his hands, I feared for what he would do, I knew the victims were beaten and sexually abused, I would defend myself to death if I had to, but that was my fear, dying there.

I was just thinking that George was right about all this, that was really dangerous.

"You're wearing too many clothes."

I tried to dodge and on the dirty bed, he pulled my coat, and tried to pull my pants down, I defended myself, but he managed to get my shirt off, revealing my top and the wires and the bug.

"What? Are you a cop?"

Anger rose in the man's eyes, he was red and filled with hatred, I looked like a helpless prey lying on the bed, I managed to get up, my reflexes were not the same. He tried to hit me many times, I dodged as I could, I fought as I could, I tried to use my training in self-defense, but a blow hit my belly and I felt a focus of pain set in, I was breathless for a few seconds.

He kept hitting me, I managed to kick him once, and I threw a punch, I hit his throat and he groaned in pain, stopped for a few seconds, until he hit my leg in anger, and I could hear my bone breaking, he broke my left leg, I fell to the ground, and he raised the bat with both hands in the air ready to hit me over the head.