Chapter 3: Crimson Vs Golden ! The humiliation of the Strongest

Someone walked out of the hallway. He wear a white cape with shoulder pad, a purple GI with a red belt, black wrist band. he wear some brown shoes. His hair are messy and spiky with one big strand on the right side of his face.

Izuku walk on the ring and stop in front of Katsuki, now face to face, Izuku show a cocky smile

Izuku: Long time no see Kacchan.

Katsuki: So you were alive huh.

Izuku: Heh I did promise to come back.

Izuku shot a venomous glare to where All Might was seating making him sweat drop. 

Izuku look around him, watching the spectators, soon-to-be classmates. He could see some had a confuse look for this "bonus stage" and he see Izumi, Hanabi and Yuki looking at him with tears in their eyes. He look at the ring who was alredy patch up by Cementos and finish by focusing his eyes on Katsuki Bakugo who was now in front of him.

Izuku: I really should thanks Nezu for this.

Katsuki:....

Izuku: I mean I can humiliate you in front of thousands peoples. It's a good return gift don't you agree, Kacchan ?

Katsuki's veins started to show on his forehead and blood could be seen from his tighten fist.

Katsuki: Look's like you've grown some balls huh Deku.

Izuku: Yeah even bigger than yours for sure.

Katsuki grit his teeths so hard that If he was a normal human he would have broke them all.

Both take a few steps back and take theirs fighting stance.

Midnight: Ready ?!

Both nod.

Midnight: Go !

Katsuki goes to his Super Saiyan Grade 2 and launch himself at Izuku who was strangely immobile, until Katsuki was close enough to see Izuku with a small smirk on his face, which pissed him off even more, he throw a punch at Izuku but Izuku put 2 fingers on his forehead and disapear, for reappearing behind Katsuki, kicking him in the back, who almost got ring out.

Katsuki: Tch. How did you do that ?!

Izuku: A magician never reveal his secret right ?

Katsuki had enough and join his hands and focusing an huge anmount in his hands. Seeing that Izuku take a serious face feeling that attack was really dangerous.

Katsuki: Do you have a last thing to say before I'll send you to hell Deku ?!!

Izuku: Yeah. Kaio-ken !

Katsuki: Kaio-what ?