Chapter 4: The Former Weakling

After the sport festival and Katsuki's humiliation courtesy of Izuku, which Nezu watch to sleep at night, few days as passed since.

Izuku finally could settle in his own room. It was a simple room, a desk, a closet and a bed, the others furnitures would wait.

Right now he was in the livingroom, snacks and drinks on the table with Inko, his mother, Izumi, his sister, Hanabi and Yuki his childhood friends and Ochako his new friend. They were sits in front of Izuku like they were blocking the exit.

Inko: Now that you settle in well can I ask you a few question please ?

Izuku: Shoot.

Inko: Where did you go when Toshinori send you away ?

Izuku: Planet Namek.

Hanabi: No idea where this is.

Izumi: Same.

Yuki: I heard about it one time. It's a far away planet.

Izuku: Like Yuki said It's a far away planet, actually It's outside our solar system.

Inko: That far ?!

Izuku: Yes.

Izumi: How many years did you spend on Namek ?

Izuku: Hmm around 5 years.

Izumi: But you're 16 like me, so-

Izuku: I spend a full year traveling, learn things.

Hanabi: Where did you go ? I mean you don't learn to clone yourself on Earth after all.

Izuku: Ah that. Well I travel to a even more far away planet named Yardrat. The peoples there are pacifist but they all have interesting techniques.

Izumi: Like the kiio-kan ?

Izuku: Kaio-Ken, Izumi. And no I learn it somewhere else.

Izumi: Can I learn it ?

Izuku: You can but I don't think It's going to be extremely useful to you.

Izumi: Why ?

Izuku: Because you always become stronger, even now actually. Basically you're build different than everyone here, me included.

Izumi: Really ? How can you tell that without a scooter ?

Izuku: Because I can sense it. Something I learned on Namek.

Yuki: So It's learnable ?

Izuku: Yeah It's actually not that hard.

Hanabi: Teach us later !

Izuku nod in agreement.

Izuku: More questions ?

Ochako: Yes I do.

Izuku: What do you want to know ?

Ochako: When you fight Bakugo your power level at the begining was around 4000 but when you start to fight It skyrocket to 1 400 000. How did you do that ?

Izumi: Oh yeah that's right you did that.

Izuku: Ki control.

Hanabi: Are you joking with us ?

Izuku: No.

Izuku get up take a scooter from a drawer and throw it at Ochako.

Izuku: I'll show you.

The womans in the room look at the numbers on the scooter.

Izuku: Now I'm at my lowest.

Inko: You're at 195 ?!