Chapter 5: The Namek Strongest

In a spaceship

Strawberry a soldier were running fast toward the room of the man he worked for, the tyran of the universe, Cooler

Strawberry a soldier were running fast toward the room of the man he worked for, the tyran of the universe, Cooler. His team finally a planet that could be colonized and If lucky sold for a lot. A futuristic door open revealing the tyrant. Sitting in a floating chair, doing paperworks. Even universal tyrant need to do paperworks after all.

 Even universal tyrant need to do paperworks after all

Strawberry: Sir ! I have an urgent report !

Cooler didn't move his head from the paper and just make a flick of the wrist to tell him to talk.

Strawberry: My Team found a new planet who can be colonized and sold. The planet is habitable, where every race can live on and has a lot of quantity of water on it.

Interest take Cooler and he finally move his head upward to look at Strawberry.

Cooler: Is there a live race on that planet ?

Strawberry: Yes but It's a peaceful race.

Cooler: I see... I'll go there myself.

Strawberry: Are you sure sir ?

Cooler: Yes I need exercise anyways and killing a race is not that much of a trouble. Don't worry you and your team will still be rewarded. One last thing, does this planet has a name ?

Strawberry: Yes. It's Namek.

-

All that week was hell for Izuku since he had to take some remadial courses from Nezu. And Nezu doesn't fuck around for sure. Izuku had to focus really hard to follow but he could hold on for this week. 

Finally Saturday came to a end and it was the last day of his remedial courses and could now relaxe at home. He get up from his chair and bow to Nezu and get out of the room. The last thing he saw was Nezu having a devilish grin who gave shudder to the poor teen. He fly to his house and get greet by his mother.

Inko: Hello Izuku ! Do you want to eat or take a bath ?

Izuku: Eat. I'm starving mom !

Inko:*giggle* Alright then. Wait a little.