Chapter 1- Remember me?

Rachel's POV-

"Hurry up Liz!! Megan u can drink your juice later! C'mon!'' I screamed. We were planning to sneak into the backstage where the Wanted was performing. ''Rach.......im not sure about this.....'' said Liz. ''Liz is right.....wat if we get caught?!'' said Megan. ''Shut it Liz! And Meg... if we get caught we'll tell something. Now lets go!!'' I said.I pulled the girls in. We went in and we were getting close. I could hear chasing the sun going on. While we were going the securitry caught us. '' Hey wat are you girls doing here?!'' We were just making up stuff when i heard a voice say '' Wat's going on here?'' I saw Tom standing.

The security told Tom wat happened.''It's okay, they are with me.'' We froze. Tom took us to the room. All the boys were there.

When we entered the room.....''Hey Tom.... where did you go? And who are these girls?'' said Max. '' They were in the hallway...they are my friends!'' said tom. '' what are your names?'' asked Siva. '' Elizabeth Blake... u can call me Liz'' said Liz. ''Megan Chase''said Megan, ''And I'm Rachel Johnson'' i said.

The moment I said my name Nathan froze.''Rachel Noel Johnson?'' he asked. ''Yes'' i replied. '' Did u study in 'Glouculster's High School?'' he asked '' How do u all this?'' I asked.''Cause you were my best friend......'' said Nathan. ''What?! Nathan...O my god!'' I screamed. He hugged me. ''So....wait you guys are long-term friends?Best friends?'' asked Liz.

''Nath, is this the girl you always talked about?'' asked Jay. He nodded. ''Wait....he keeps talking about Rach?'' asked Megan '' Are guys by any chance......um u know.....girlfriend/boyfriend?'' asked Max. ''NO'' we screamed.''Just friends.'' ''So you still live here?'' asked Nathan. ''Yup.... and u guys on a world tour?'' i asked.

Nathan- Not exactly! We just wanted to visit Canada..... we go places... and u know the rest! This week we're in Canada.

''Yes... u perform sign autograps......... and all wat a famous person will do!'' i said. '' Yea....hey i have an idea why dont we go over to your place?'' asked Siva. ''Your parents at home?''. I was silent. '' Um, she stays in my house, with me. Her parents died in a car crash. My parents live in L.A. they send money every 2 months. Me and Rachel work at the Yamaha showroom.'' said Liz. Liz's parents are big buisness people. So they had a small villa at Ontario so I live with Liz.''Oh...im sorry Rachel'' said Siva. '' Its okay....so lets go.'' i said.

''You guys come.. here is the address.....'' said Megan.''How are you girls coming?'' asked Nathan. '' We'll catch a cab!'' I said. '' No way... no friend of mine of mine goes in a cab!'' said Nathan. ''Yea...you girls will be coming with us in our car!'' said Max. After a while we agreed to go with them in their bus. Our house was a a bit far it took us 45mins to get there. Megan lived with her brother Jacob in the same neighborhood. In the bus we were talking about how me and Nath met. I could clearly see that Jay was so into Megan and Tom so into Liz.

We reached home and we showed the boys our house.''This is my room!'' I said. ''You play drums?!'' asked Max. I nodded. Nathan was shocked to see a The Wanted posters.''I almost know all the songs. The latest one is 'I Found You' and I love the song 'lightining'.'' I said. We went to the living room. I was talking......i saw Nathan look at me....i started blushing.

But i kept talking as if nothing's happened. ''Rachel why are you blushing?'' asked Jay. ''No im not.....'' i said.''So when are you guys leaving?'' ''After 3 days. Monday.'' ''Oh..'' I said sadly. We exchanged our numbers,email's, fb and Twitter Id's. After 3 or 4 hours the boys left. They gave us VIP tickets for their next consert which was tommorow 2 pm. ''This is so cool. And he remembered you!'' said Liz. ''And he was into you.. i mean did you see his face when he look at you?'' said Megan.

'' Got to say... Jay and Tom were interested in you two!'' I said. ''You...'' Meg and Liz started hitting me with the pillow.'' By the way....Nathan is how many years elder to you?'' asked Liz'. ''7 months'' i replied.

Nathan's POV:

We were going back to the hotel. I was looking outside and thinking about Rachel. ''I think someone is in love!'' said Jay. ''Even u are! With Megan!'' i said.''Dude chill. Relax.... call her tomorrow.'' said Siva. ''Do you have to waste your energy by saying 'chill and relax? Cant u just say chillax?'' i said. ''Ok chillax!'' ''Will she come tomorrow?'' i asked. ''Of course she will!''said Max. I could'nt wait for tomorrow.

It was 11 pm and still could'nt get sleep. I texted Rachel. R u sleeping, if your not pls call me :D nathan. After a while i got a call from Rachel. We talked for an hour or something. We felt sleepy and we slept.