Chapter 16

Nathan's POV:

We finally reached..... Rachel, Siva, Nareesha and Jane were already there.

''Took you forever!'' said Nareesha

''We had very unusal driver!'' I said ''Anyways....lets check this place out!'' Jane opened the door and O my fuqing gosh! The living room was huge! Huge i mean HUGE! We saw huge french windows-From top to Bottom! We were in kind of a high place so the veiw was amazing.

We saw the music room on the 1st floor and it had a balcony and in front was the swimming pool! So cool! All the rooms were same sized So there were 8 bedrooms. The kitchen was already set up even the living room. We got settled in 2-3 days.Everyday In the morning Rach went for work and came back at 5 and did her room. 

After all the un-packing we were sitting in the hall watching TV and Rach was making a milkshake for herself. We were watching Tom and Jerry! It's our favourite! It was on open kitchen facing the living room.

Rachel's POV:

I was making a chocolate milkshake for myself. I removed the coco powder and I started to feel dizzy. I ignored that and was making the milkshake. I was putting the shake in a glass...and I started to feel more dizzy.

Nathan's POV:

I was laughing while seeing TV. I turned around and saw Rachel felling dizzy. She kept the glass on the table and she put her hand on her forehead ''Rachel?'' As soon as I told her name she fell down.

''RACHEL!'' I screamed and all of us went to her. She was fainted. ''Rach?Rachel get up! Max call the doctor.'' he nodded.

''Take her to her room'' Siva said. I picked up Rachel and took her to my room. Siva got some water and i sprinkled it on her but she wasn't getting up. Tears ran down my checks. ''Tom, why is she not getting up''

''Calm down the doctor's is on her way!'' the doctor came. She checked Rachel''She's fine. She must have had a lot of stress. She'll be up in 1 or 2 hours. Just give this medicine after everymeal for 3 days and make sure she doesn't stress herself! And keep her entertained-dont give anywork,and dont let her get stressed up. And tomorrow get her to the hospital for an injection'' doctor said.''And no spicy foods for a week and give her more cold stuff like icecreams.'' We thanked the doctor and I was sitting next to Rach.

After 1 hour.....''Nath?'' a slow voice said.

''Rachel?'' i called the others

''Wat happened to me?'' she asked

''Well, you fainted because of stress and I told you to take a week's holiday and you refeused! Now now on the bed! If something happened to you who would I do pranks with?'' i started crying

''Why are you crying? Look im perfectly fine...now I have some office work to do so...'' she tried to get up.

''Stay on that bed! You are not doing any work! I talked to your manager he gave you 5 days holidays!''

''Ok! Atleast let me go to my room....''

''You're staying here! So that I can keep an eye on you!'' she slowly laughed.

''Why are you guys crying? Tom......u never cry!''

''No...its just that if something happened to you wat would we do?'' Tom said.

'' Look at me im fine! If you want i'll dance for u!'' We laughed. I wiped my tears away.

''So wat do you want to eat?''

''Nothing right now!''

''Alright sleep for sometime, when you get up just give a call!'' she nodded and she went to sleep.

We were watching TV. I turned around and saw Rachel coming down the stairs.''Rachel!'' she couldn't walk properly. She was about to fall but i caught her.''I told you to stay upstairs! Why did you come down?''

''I came to take some icecream!''

''You should have called me!'' I carried her to my room and bought some ice cream for her.

''You're acting like my dad!''

''Well you are my friend!''

''Im bored! can we go out?'' i nodded 'no'. then max came with his swimming trunks on.

''Me and Tom are going to jump from the music room's balconey into the swimming pool!''

''Great....lets go!'' Rachel said. Max went and rachel tried to walk but she couldn't- she was weak. I carried her to the pool and made her sit down.

''Go Max!'' max jumped into the water. ''Com on Tom!''

''N-NO!IM NOT DOING IT!''

''Come on! you can do it!'' screamed Rachel.

''Ok....dont push me! No i cant do it im scared!'' said Tom

''Tom im doing a countdown....if u dont jump i'll push u!'' said jay

''DONT PUSH ME!''

''10,9,8,2,1''

''Hey where did the 7,6.5.4.3 go?'' said tom

''Too late!'' Jay pushed tom into the pool. Rachel was having fun. I wanted to tell her that 'I Love Her' but right time wasn't coming!

At night I gave her the medicine- she had her food and slept. I slept and wrapped my hands around her.

The next morning I got up and found myself hugging a pillow-Rachel wasn't there! I went down and she was making breakfast for herself. I slowly went and held her hand.''Now i dont know wat to do with you!'' she smiled.

''Cant i make a sandwich for myself?'' i nodded 'no'

''Today we need to go to the doctor'' she nodded. After everyone one got up Liz and Tom came with us to the hospital.

''So ready for your injection'' the doctor asked.

''Wat injection? Nathan you never told me that I have to take an injection''

''If i told you you'd never come!'' Rachel is shit scared of injections. She sat down and the nurse was preparing the injection. Rach held my hand tightly. She gave her the injection.''Ouch!'' she whispered.

We went home.''Nath....i need to talk to you.'' said Jay. I nodded and went to the coner with Jay. Rach was watching TV with the others.

''Whatsup Jay?''

''Nathan why dont you tell her! Its been over 2 months!''

''I dont know.....im scared that she'll reject me!''

''Im sure she wont! Look,we'll go somewhere romantic after she get's well, and you can tell her! So where do we go?''

'Not here! Guys, we're playing Xbox in Jay's room!'' everyone nodded. We went to Jay's room.

''The most romantic place is Paris! But the problem is-She's a tomboy!'' i said.

''So we'll make a twist......'' we started playing Fifa world. ''In disneyland there's a small place....where you can tel Rachel! No-one will be there and you can tell her!'' Jay said. I raised my eyebrow. ''No seriously it works! Siva did that to Nareesha but not in disneyland! He did it in LA!'' It was a stupid idea but i could'nt wait anymore!

''Fine......but if something goes wrong you owe me a girl. Not just any girl-RACHEL!''

''Ok..........when do we book the tickets?''  We went down to tell everyone

''That's great idea! So when are we going?'' We were disscusing and we came to a decision that we will the day after. I couldn't wait! Rachel was completly fine.