Chapter 13

Nathan's POV:

''Lets play truth or dare!'' said Megan.'' Rachel are u playing?''

''Nope....u guys carry on.'' she said.

''Girl, 'cause you are the only thing that I got right now.One day when the sky is fallin' I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you Nothing will ever come between us 'Cause I'll be standing right next to you, right next to you....oh oh ohhh...'' Rachel sang. Man, i loved her voice!

The bottle pointed towards me and the end towards Liz......''Nath, your up! Truth or dare?'' asked Liz.

''Dare! Double Dare!''

''Alright! 1st-  bring Rachel down. 2nd- carry Rachel....bridal style!''I agreed.

''The first one is easy!'' said Max.

''Are u crazy? Its like so hard to move Rach frm somewhere!'' said Megan

I climed on the the sofa and said''Hey Rachel can u please come down for a minute? Please?'' I made the face she couldn't resist.

''Yea!'' The girls' mouths dropped. I smiled at them. ''So,why did u call me down?'' she asked.

I smiled at her and carried her.

''Wat the-''

''It was dare'' i whispered. She smiled. I kept looking at her hazel brown eyes

Rachel's POV:

I couldn't stop staring at Nathan's green eyes!

''Ahem.....lets go get snacks!'' said Siva

I went with Siva and Tom to get snacks. Tom bought the drinks. Me and Siva got the other stuff. Or trays were loded with food stuff. I kicked the door with my leg'' A little help please?''

Nath opened the door''That's a lot.....''

''Hello....we're ten people here and 3 bringing the stuff!!!!!'' said Siva

''Let me help you'' Nath said. he took some stuff and put it the table. We started eating like we have never eaten before!

''Boys, did u realise that it has been over a month since these girls came and we didn't do any wantedwednesday video with them!!'' Jay said. ''Lets do a part of the video today and the next with Jess, for Red Nose Day!'' the boys agreed. Jay grabbed the camera gave it to Nareesha and started filming.

''ITS WANTED WEDNESDAY!!!! WHOOOOO!'' The boys scramed nd were jumping around.

''This video is for-'' said Max

''RED NOSE DAY!''

''And this time we have 4 new people in our videos! Right now we have 3 with us and we are actually on a train to abbeydale!'' said Siva

''And here our new people......Liz, Megan and Rachel.'' said Nathan. I didn't want to go in front of the camera...but Nath pulled me'' This is Rachel......she's shy to come in front of the camera!''

''No im not'' i said.

''Anyways you already know Megan and Liz but Rachel......u guys dont know yet! Rachel is Nathan's high school best-friend!'' said Tom

''Now about Rachel.......she's very sweet, loves music and MOST important........u can guess with her appearence.........she's a tomboy! There are very little things alike between Rach and Nath......they both love songs, craze for caps. Otherwise they are totally different!'' said Siva

''Ok enough...... Hey TW fans, as u know almost everything about me thanks to Siva........This video is for the Red Nose Day......Do something funny for money!''