Chapter 3 - Surprise!

(Megan also joined the company after the boys left)

Hope u like it!

------------------------------------------------------------------

****After 2 months*****

Rachel's POV:

''O my god! I cannot belive this is happening!'' screamed Megan. ''IRK! I cannot belive we got transferred to....''  ''LONDON!!!!!'' all 3 of us screamed. We got promoted to London. All 3 of us! ''Lets go tell this to the boys! They'll go crazy!'' i said. ''We'll call them on video chat!'' I called Nathan and told them to come on skype. ''But why?'' asked Nathan. ''Just come! We hav a great news.....and im sure your gonna flip when you hear this!'' i said. ''Ok!'' he replied.

The boys came on skype. ''So wat did u girls wanna say to us?'' asked Max. ''Ok....dont scream but.......we got transferred to.....'' said Liz. ''To?'' said Jay. ''LONDON!!!!!!!!'' We screamed. ''WHAT?!?!?!'' screamed the boys. ''That's great! So when are you coming?!'' asked Siva.

''Next week thursday! And dont worry about where we will be staying... we'll stay in a hotel till we find an apartment! and the comany will pay for the hotel!''i said. ''NO WAY! You are staying in our house! till u find an apartment!'' said tom.

They were forcing us to stay with them and finally we agreed. This was so exicting!! ''Does that mean you wont get your bikes along??'' asked Siva. ''We have sent our bikes through cargo when we come there the bikes will arrive!'' Liz said. ''Oh thank god! I need to ride them!'' said Siva. We laughed. ''We got to go. Lot of packing to do! Bye see you in London!'' said Megan. '' Bye!''

Nathan's POV:

Ater talking we did a wanted wednesday video. Max took the camera and was taking the footage. I was texting Rachel. Max came to me ''So wat r we doing today, nathan?'' he asked. ''Today......um we are...um''

'' wat are you doing on the phone??''

''Nothing! None of your business!''  Max stopped shooting '' That's not nothing''. i was texting her and Max snached the phone from me. ''Hey give that back!'' i screamed. ''Whats going on here?'' asked Tom. ''That idiot took my phone!'' i replied. ''Let's see....oh you've been chatting with her a lot!'' said Max.''Let's write something on behalf of Nathan.......'' said Siva.

Jay took the phone''How about- cm to london we'll hav some fun-nnn! :P.'' Jay typed it. ''Dont u dare press send!'' i said. ''Relax, i wont....just pulling baby nath's leg!'' said jay.''Give me that'' i snached the phone.

I couldn't wait for Rachel to come! Her hazel green eyes wouldn't let me sleep. Her singing was always stuck in my mind. Her brown straight hair....... God! I dont know wat's wrong with me!!!

Anyways.......a week passed and the girls were coming tomorrow. We started cleaning up the house.......yea the house was in big mess! Wat do we do......we're boys!!!

Rachel's POV:

We wre getting ready for our 9 hour flight. We had our stuff packed......and we were haeding towards the airport. Megan's brother Jacob came to drop us. ''You have everything right? Passport, Visa, tickets, credit card....'' asked Jacob. ''Yes..Yes i hav everything.....stop acting like mom!'' said Megan. ''OK OK....bye!'' said jake. He hugged megan. ''Bye girls! Have a safe flight!''.

We went in flight. It was a long one! But somehow we passed the time.

We couldn't wait to meet the boys..........the last time we saw them was 2 months back! Liz and Megan were in love with Tom and Jay but they never told me. I figured it out myself!

I remember doing pranks on Nathan.....and i can't wait to do that again!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Some humor and romance in the next chapter!