Chapter 18

Rachel's POV:

He told me to close my eyes and I did. Then I heard his voice saying ''I LOVE YOU!'' I turned around and he was smiling.

''W-What did you say?''

''I love you''

''Ok......um I love you too!'' his smile grew. He hugged me very tightly.

''You know when you admit that you love someone you're supposed to kiss each other'' We turned around and saw all the others standing. ''So now kiss!'' said Siva

I said ''I dont think that gonn-'' Nathan cut me of a pulled me in for a kiss. The first time I have ever kissed a guy! We stopped ''I thought you'll hate if I told you!'' i said.

''Never!'' he said and pulled me for a second kiss.

i smiled and told him,''I think that's enough for one day'' He smiled. He placed his forehead on mine and wrapped his hands around me

''I thought the average was 6?!'' he said. I laughed

''Nathan James Sykes........you're too much!''

''Am I?''

''Ok....now we're in an amusment park...with a whole lot of people....you can do your romancing later'' said Siva.

I pulled away from nathan.''Let's go!'' i said.We went to a resturant for dinner in disneyland. There were many fans staring at us. It was very difficult to eat.....I DONT LIKE BEING STAIRED WHEN IM HAVING MY DINNER!!

After dinner we went back to the hotel. Our flight was 1pm the next day. I was in the room with the girls talking about..........stuff. Nareesha,Liz and Megan went out with Tom,Siva and Jay. Me, Max and Nathan were at the hotel.

I was watching football Manchester City VS Bolton Wanderers! Nathan supports Manchester United but he suppored Man. City today and I......from the begining support Bolton Wanderers and Arsenel! So Max and Nath support Manchester City and I support Bolton Wanderers!

"Bolton's gonna lose!'' said Max.

''We'll see about that!'' i said. ''Come on.....come on.....do it!'' i said

''GOAL! Manchester got another goal! 5-2! Manchesters winning!'' screamed Max.

''NO! COME ON BOLTON!'' I screamed. They cut a commercial. Just then the others came.

''Why are you guys screaming?!'' asked Tom.

''If I told you that there is a game going on between Manchester City and Bolton Wanderers and Its 5-2?!?!?'' I said

''WHAT?!?!'' Tom, Siva, Jay and Nareesha screamed. ''Lets do one thing...Bolton- go to the right and Manchester left!'' Nareesha said.

Me and Tom sat together and the others were supporting Man.city. Bolton got a goal.

''GOAL!'' We both screamed and Hi5'ed each other. So now it was Manchester was 7 and Bolton was 8.

''GOAL! YES! GO MANCHESTER!'' Max screamed. All of them were making funny faces at us. ''Whatever'' said Tom.

It was the game point 8-8. One goal, one team in the last place for the semi-finals. Our hearts were beating faster and just then the BOLTON WANDERERS MADE A GOAL!

''YESSSS! WHOOOOO! ON YOUR FACE MANCHESTER CITY! ON YOUR HORRIFYING FACE!'' I screamed. ''BOLTON WANDERERS ROCK!'' screamed Tom. We hi5'ed and hugged each other-Now Bolton has to win the the world cup!

''All i want to do is have some fu-u-un i gotta feeling that im not the only one all i gotta do is take you ho-o-ome I gotta felleing that the party has just begun....its all i want ohhh!'' Me and Tom sang.

''LOSERS!'' I screamed at Nathan.

''Oh yea? Come here!'' he started chasing me.

''Not my fault that Manchester city and United are losers!'' i said.

''Now im not leaving you!!!'' he screamed. For the first time he ran faster than me! He caught up with me and carried me. ''Now who's better?''

''Bolton!'' He put me down and started tickling me. I begged Nathan to stop tickling me. I turned around and saw Tom being annoyed by the others! We were in big trobule! 2 against 5- HUGE PROBLEM!

''Nathan, s-s-stop!D-d-dont!!'' i screamed.

''No mate dont stop! They said Manchester city and United are losers! Let them have it!'' Tom and I ran to a coner. Jay,Max.Siva and Nathan came. ''Now wat do we do?'' asked Siva. They looked at each other and smiled. I looked at Tom and I pointed - between the boys legs. The boys looked at us and we crawled through!

''What?!'' the boys screamed.

''That's called using your brains!''

''Whatever! Im going to sleep! Good nite'' Max said and kissed Jay's forehead. There were 2 rooms in this hotel with 5 beds each-  2 double beds and 1 single bed. I slept next to Megan and Naressha and Liz slept next to each other.

I was very tired and went to sleep. The next morning I got up and I again sat on Nathan's lap. This time he was trobleing me a lot.

''Nath, stop pinching me!''

''Im not!''

''Yes you are!''

''Stop fighting!'' said Tom. I looked at Nathan and he winked at me.

-----------------------------------------------

im going to delete the guy next door and put a sequal for this story!(this story is not over yet!)

vote and comment!