Chapter 15

Nathan's POV:

The next morning I got up and Rachel wasn't next to me. ''Rachel?'' I looked at the time it was 7:00. She came out from the washroom. She was wearing a black shirt with thin straps, blue jeans.

''Hey......still sleeping? Its fine you can sleep!'' she said.

''If your awake how can I sleep!'' She smiled. I went to the washroom and woke everyone else. Rachel was making bacon and a veg sandwich for Jay and Megan. All of us came and sat on the dining table.

''Bacon sandwich is ready!'' she said

''Looks tasty!'' said Max.

''Wat about us?'' asked Megan. She bought the veg sandwich. ''Thanks Rachel!'' said Jay.

''Where's your breakfast?'' I asked

''Oh.....i ordered KFC and I had it!''

''WHAT?!?!?!?'' All of us screamed ''U had KFC?!?!'' I said

''Of course not! Im not that stupid to order kfc for myself and make breakfast for all of u!'' We all sighed of relief.

''Its 8:30 we need to leave now....We're late!'' Jess said. We grabbed our bags and sat in the car. Rachel was driving.....she was driving really fast! We reached on time I hugged Jess and we went in the train.

We reached London at around 12:30. The whole time in the train Max was sleeping! And he went home and slept - again! Jane and Nareesha went back home. And back to our normal lives-YAY?

**************AFTER 3 WEEKS****************

''I cant belive we're moving in 3 days!'' said Jay.

''Well Jane said that the new house is good! Its bigger, better and more spacious! It has a swimming pool! A bigger one'' said Max

Liz took the camera and we did a wanted wednesday video.

''We are actually moving out somewhere in London. So we were packing........ we have to move in 3 days. If you compare my room with Rachel's-there are more number of clothes and music CD's in Rachel's room than in mine. We are surviving on McDonalds and Kfc and Pizza hut. Lets take a look at our rooms!'' I said.  We first went to Liz's room.

I took the camera....''This is my room.....its kinda.....ok nothings packed! Of course nothing packed cauze i have so many things! Lets go over to Nathan's room!'' I gave the camera to Liz.

''This is my room! With nothing out of its place! Sex 101, sex 101....sorry 1 sec.....can u please put some other song! Yes....so this is my room.'' i said ''I have a lot of packing to do! Lets go to Jay's room!'' We did everyone's room and in the last we went to Rachel's room. She was listening to songs.

''Rachel your room is clean! eveything in its place!''

''Im just........i'll do it later!''

''Alright suit yourself!'' i came out of her room. ''So that was end of part 1 the second one is after we settle in our house! Till then Bye!''

I went to Rachel's room ''Hey....listen why dont you take a week's holiday, Liz and Megan have taken!''

''No,i cant there's a lot work!'' I tried to convince her but she refused

*****The day we are shiffting******

I hadn't done anything....NOTHING! And we were moving!!!!

''I haven't done anything!!!!'' i screamed. I went to Rachel's room and everything was packed and she was in Jay's room playing with some game and the music player was playing 'All Time Low'

''Guys I haven't done anything!!!!''

''We finished everything......Max and tom are also like u- done nothing! Siva's just doing the small stuff packing! Now go and pack!'' I ran and threw everything in my suitcase.All our beds had gone down. I went to Jay's room.

''Rachel help me! PLEASE!''

''Get lost........do it yourself!'' she hi5'ed Jay. I was cleaning and putting all my stuff in my bag. I went to the washroom-to have a bath. When i came out all my stuff was packed! ''Rachel....'' i whispered.

i went to Jay's room ans everyone was there including Nareesha and Jane.''Baby Nath! Done with your packing'' Rachel asked and winked at me. I smiled and said''YES!''

So finally everything was packed. our beds were taken. Siva and Rachel came in the bikes and we came by the car. Jay was driving the car. I got a call from Rach. ''Where are you......?'' she asked.

''Your driving and talking'' i asked

''Im using a blutooth u bafoon! Give the phone to Jay.''

''I cant......he's driving''

''Put it on speakerphone'' i put on speakerphone

''Talk to me Rach..'' Jay said

''Jay, you're going the wrong way! Which left did u take?''

''I took the one where Starbucks was there!''

''Idiot! you had to take the left after the Starbucks one! You take the left and take the 1st right.....'' she gave him the directions

''Got it Rach.....''

''Wat a brain Jay!'' said Megan

''Sorry I made a mistake!'' said Jay