6

**Hi guys**
Pardon me for the delay in writing my book, I've been caught up with work but will try my best to keep up with the updates!

I hope you are all enjoying the book btw! Would love to hear what you guys think on my book so far so Please fill me in the comments

All your suggestions & criticisms are humbly welcomed as well!
Let's get to chapter 6 already I know you can't wait😍

**Yeeeepppp!!!!**

♡_______________________________________♡

"Good morning beautiful," Kelvin woke me up with kisses and a tray of breakfast.

I woke up with a severe migraine and discomfort in my private part. I was paralysed from yesterday's rape and could not move an inch.
The bed was neatly laid with new  white sheets making it extra cozy to sleep in.

"I have to go home," I tried sitting up but my legs were shaking tremendously.

No babe, you cannot go home like this. You must freshen up & get something to eat first.

Here you go - he removed my phone from his shorts & handed it to me.

Janice called earlier on, she was worried about you so I told her you were fine with me.

Okay that's enough. I'm leaving now.
As much as I wanted to get out from the bed, I just couldn't move.
Damn, the rape was so intense such that my body had broken down from it.

Can you help me get off the bed please?

"Sure,"

He helped me off the bed and took me to the bathroom for a bath. My legs wobbled as I walked. I was content he helped me out with brushing my teeth (with a new toothbrush; hell no i didn't use his toothbrush) & bathing cx I didn't have the strength to do it. But that  wouldn't change anything about what happened last night. He still hurt me and I can't forgive him!

"I'm so sorry I went hard on you yesternight,"

"I dont wanna talk about it." I snapped.
The thought of it caused tears to roll down my cheeks. I didn't know someone as pure as him could be as wicked as the devil himself!

"Sure, that's fine."

He took one of the folded towels in the cabinet and cleaned me dry. Then wrapped me with it and took me back to the room. He was actually being sweet this morning, probably because he was feeling guilty. He even helped me out with dressing.

Here are your clothes, I made the maids wash and iron them for you. He removed them from his wardrobe and handed them to me.

"Oh so you have maids living here?"

No, they come in the mornings and leave after working.

I see - I stared at him like an innocent child as he brought the breakfast tray to me.

I was so hungry and weak like 7days so I didn't take it easy with my plate. I finished it up in no time and he watched me in a very weird way as I devoured the food.

"Lol,"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes at him. What was he expecting after all the hardwork he put me through last night? Boy bye! I hated him so much and didn't want to talk to him. But I had to cx I was in his "mansion".

I'm ready to go but I can't walk down the stairs...

Don't worry, I'm escorting you home, I will carry you.

He held my hand as we walked out of the room. I waited for him to lock the door and he carried me all the way down the stairs to the entrance.

Just as we crossed over the road to my house, I fell down from the weakness of my leg and he carried me up.

"Ouch Kel, I've hurt my leg," I cried while brushing the dust of my leg.

Our estate roads were completely tarred so when you fell, you better pray you fell down right.

You have to be careful next time cx I won't tolerate scratches on your skin. The next time I see another scratch on your body, you will be punished. This should be enough.

Relax, okay! My legs have been shaking since you raped me, so don't blame me for it! I retorted

Oh really? So because we outside you think you can talk to me anyhow?

"That's not the point okay..."

I see... looks like someone needs some discipline.

Mtcheww - I chuckled and limped to my house.

He walked back to his house without saying bye to me. Smh like I care. I'm never going to house again! I'm done with him and his Demons. I can't continue with this relationship. He looks really charming on the outside but very abusive on the inside!

But what matters is that I'm so much in love with him and cannot afford to see him with another even tho he's not so perfect. A part of me is willing to give him a chance to change and make this work. I love him and that's period.