10

(6:07 am)

I woke up with a loud slap on my buttocks.

A woman like you shouldn't be sleeping past 6:00am. No, not in my house will this be tolerated!

"Ouch, don't spank me like that again, okay?" I retorted while trying to get up from the bed.

My body felt like a truck had run over it from last night. The abuse was so severe to the extent that I remembered every bit of it. I slept and woke up anytime I wanted in my father's house, so why can't I do the same here? Is this guy mad? What time was he expecting me to wake up after abusing me last night. Mtcheww, he probably lost his mind.

"I will spank you over and over again if I want to, and you don't dare talk back at me!"

Whatever, rapist - I murmured

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

I said nothing, you're being insensitive for god's sake! How do you expect me to heal from last night if I don't get enough sleep? And you don't even care to ask how I'm feeling! What kind of a boyfriend are you!? Huh??

I unleashed my anger at him, hoping to get an apology or something, but unfortunately....

He pounces on me and starts slapping the hell out of my face.

Agyeiiiii!! Aaiishh! Ah! ah! ah! somebody help me he's killing me! I screamed for help as loud as I could, but it was pointless because no one could hear me.

DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT WOMAN!

He growled and continued slapping me insanely until my face swelled up. I was also bleeding from a loose tooth, so I rushed to the washroom to rinse it off.  Jesus, the pain from my buttocks made me shake and unstable. I looked into the mirror and was frightened by the swells on my face and how swollen my buttocks were. God, the pain felt like death! How did I even get here?