60

By 2 pm, all friends and relatives had arrived, and the games began. Everyone was having a blast at the party except for Trudy and Xay, who were sipping and painting boring artworks. Hartwell and Jibril joined in the fun after releasing their sexual tensions. Most of the children hanged out in the bouncy castle and on the trampoline, while the adults were all over the place. Some changed into their swimwear and slid into the pools (via the water slides), some too played the maze puzzle and beer pong, whereas others took photos in the photo stand-ins. The flexible ones whined their waists in the hula hoops, and the fighters came through with their water gun and balloons to murder everybody. The old men (Robert, Wesley, Douglas, Gregory, Jeffery and Andrew) also went to battle in a tug of war against their wives (Kristen, Olivia, Audrey, Emily, Natalie, Ethel) and the men dragged their asses into the pool with ease. They didn't even waste more than 5 minutes in the battle.

Nana didn't want to have anything to do with water because she was bleeding, so she stayed away from the pool and hanged out with the children in the bouncy castle and on the trampoline. She also played beer pong with the guys, went through the maze puzzle, and tried the hula hoop afterwards. Kelvin kept Trixie (and her son) company the whole time and didn't bother checking up on Nana. At some point, she was getting jealous and craving for his attention, but she didn't know how to approach him. He hadn't even introduced his friend to her yet, and she kept wondering who she was. She thought of going to introduce herself, but she was shy. She was going to explode in a few seconds if he continued ignoring her and spending time with his so-called "friend." Phoebe also stayed away from the pool because she didn't want the water to rinse her makeup off and then expose her black eye. Instead, she hanged out with her nephew & niece, eating ice cream, popcorn, and cotton candy with them. They later bothered her about going into the pool, so she removed their swimwear from their bags, changed them into it, and put them inside the pool with floats on. Bradley eyed his wife from a distance (as he hanged out with the friends he invited) and admired the way she catered for her brothers children. This made him see how amazing she would be as a mother. Tho he was mad at her, his heart still burnt with strong passion and fierce love for her, just like the first time they met.

Chantel joined her boyfriend in the booth to keep him company but ended up getting him angry. She made fun of his fake pot belly & white beard (which made him look dumb) the whole time and was beginning to get on his nerves. He later cooled off and decided to make a good laugh out of his situation because being angry wasn't getting him anywhere. It was finally time to play the musical chairs, and everyone was involved (even father Christmas) except for Phoebe, Bradley, Xavier, and Kelvin. Phoebe's reason for not participating was because she wasn't well. Kelvin's reason for not participating was because he wanted to avoid body contact with Nana. Bradley and Xavier didn't participate because they felt too grown to be dancing around a whole bunch of chairs just to fight for a seat. It was childish to them, and tho they knew "being childish" for once as adults wouldn't change a thing about them being adults, they still weren't interested, so they carried on without them. At the sound of the music, the first round began. Everyone took the competition world cup because there was a prize for the winner. After 16 long rounds of an intense musical chair competition, Ivan won, and they congratulated him with a reward, but Sonia was bizarrely all over him. She screamed, jumped onto him (such that he almost fell), and wrapped her legs around him. Immediately, everybody was alarmed. Ivan caught her firmly (in order for her not to fall) and accidentally grabbed her buttocks.

Aaaaaaawwwwwwnnn! IVAAAANNN! Congratulations on your winnnnn! I'm so happy for you, YEEEEEEPEEPPPP!!!

"Ha, haha--hahaaha, tha--thank you, Sony.... thank you." As awkward as the situation was, he managed to laugh it off and put her down. This was very weird and so unlike her to force herself on him in such a manner.