58

Phoebe entered the hall and saw her husband lying in the sofa with his attention on the tv.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be sleeping by now?"

Well, I couldn't sleep since you left me all by myself in that big bed. I want you back in there - She answered in a tired tone and went to kneel in front of him (obstructing his view from the television).

"Get your ass out of my way woman; you're fucking obstructing my view!"

I'm not moving out of your way until you come to bed! And can you quit being so rude?!

Sure. Then you're gonna be kneeling down for a very long time until your knees begin to hurt -
He turned away from her (since she didn't want to move out of his way) and completely ignored her like she was invicible. She also wasn't planning on giving up anytime soon, so he eventually had to answer her at some point. 

You're not being fair to me cx we both know I don't deserve this harsh treatment from you!

(No answer)

Think of all the worst things you've done to me which I forgave you of. You cannot stay mad at me for so long o, yooo...

(No answer)

When Phoebe later realized he wasn't going to mind her, she attempted to seduce him to fuck her.

C'mon, honey, I miss the feel of your hands on my body... I've been yearning for you lately! Please?

Hey, you better get away from me before I'm forced to hurt you. I'm not in the mood for this nonsense you're putting up. I'm trying to catch some sleep in here so advise yourself...

No way! YOU MUST MAKE LOVE TO ME TONIGHT, ELSE I'M NOT LETTING YOU SLEEP!

This whole joke will soon turn sour for you if you don't stop provoking me. I can see you want to cry this evening -
He warned yet, she forcefully wrapped her arm around his waist and slid her hands into his pyjamas. But, he immediately caught it, got up from the sofa and held her neck.

"HEY! SO YOU NOW WANT TO RAPE ME ISN'T IT?!"

Aaaahhh.... Ooouucchh... No way! I, I swear... I, I was--wasn't trying to, I wasn't trying to rape you, I swear! You're hurting me, please let go off my neck! I DIDN'T MEAN TO RAPE YOU PLEASE! Forgive me! She burst into tears and began choking as he strangled her to death.

YOU REALLY THINK SEX IS GOING TO MAKE UP FOR LYING TO YOUR HUSBAND & GOING AGAINST HIS ORDERS? HOW DARE YOU, PHOEBE?!! Bradley let go off her neck and slapped the hell out of her cheek with the back of his heavy palm, causing her to fall to the ground. Luckily, the carpet prevented her from hitting her head on the tiled floor as she fell. Suddenly, her nose began to bleed and her eye began to redden.

Aaaawwwwoooooouuuuucccccchhhhh, helpppp! HELPPP  me, plea, please! I'm in pain! OUCH! Fuckkk! My, my nose is bleeding!

Oh, so your nose is bleeding, huh? Why don't you take me to the room and rape me like you were planning on doing?

NO, HO--NEY, PLEASE! I'M SORRY! I, I don't wanna do this anymore, please! I'm sorry I put my hands on you, please, I'm beg--begging you! She lied on the floor defeated, and wept (like a baby) until there was no weeping to weep.

No seriously; I really want you to rape me tho so let's go. Oya get up and let's go rape each other. Shebi you're now a certified rapist?!