61

Nana (still in shock by what she just witnessed) peed on herself on her way upstairs to her room. In her head, she had gotten Sonia exactly where she wanted her to be, and it was time for payback. Sonia was going to pay for all the rudeness she had been inflicting on her since day one because Nana wasn't planning on keeping this a secret. She was definitely going to expose her foolish act to the entire family, regardless of Ivan being involved. But for now, she stripped her swimwear and entered the shower to freshen up.
____

(SPANK! SPANK!)

"C'mon, get up and put your bikini on!" Ivan slapped Sonia's ass harshly, rinsed his cock and pulled his swim trunk up. Sonia got up from the sink table and did as he said. Words could not describe how angry he was for bringing this shame upon himself. He couldn't believe he gave into her seduction like a weak fella without willpower. His guilty conscience toyed with him because he had committed incest with the same lady his cousin (Kelvin) slept with. This should have never happened in the first place. He was 100% sure this would soon blow up and get to his girlfriend's hearing. It was only a matter of time. Sonia, on the other hand, could care less about being caught in the act. She was actually proud of committing incest with two cousins and was ready to defend herself against anyone who reprimanded her. She wore her bikini and left the washroom, leaving Ivan behind.

Stay away from me since you've finally gotten what you wanted - he warned on her way out, and she snapped.

"Get over it, big boy: the harm has already been done!"

"Fuck off!"

"No, you fuck off!" Door slams
____

Nana returned to the pool with some juicy tea and the ladies gathered around to listen (except for Brandy).

"So, is Sonia supposed to be fucking with Ivan?"

HUH?! What are you saying??! Trudy gasped

Sheeeeeeezz, this tea must be too good! Jaime yelped with itchy ears.

You mean literally speaking or figuratively speaking? Phoebe took her shades off at once.

Literally speaking: I went to the washroom to pee and chanced upon them fucking in a doggy position.

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAH! They quailed in shock at what they had just heard. Some of their jaws were left dropped.

SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU JOKING! Mimi lost her sanity from here.

Girl, your cousin Ivan was fucking Sonia in the washroom and she was enjoying herself, screaming ah! Ah! Ah! Argh! Deeper I... V! Oh, deeper! Nana moaned mockingly and they burst into laughter but Trudy, Hartwell and Mimi did not laugh cx it wasn't funny.

"Yh, I already saw that coming!" Hartwell smirked

Are we going to sit down and allow this bitch destroy our family with incest?! From fucking Kelvin to Ivan. Next, it will be Jaiden.  What about Sharon?!

As soon as Nana heard what Trudy said, her weak heart crushed. How did Kelvin not tell her he had a thing with her? Wow, Sonia was indeed that bitch to stay away from! She was going to confront him about this issue (since it wasn't something she could get over), seeing that she hated her so much. The hatred Sonia had for her now made sense.

Oh no, Sharon! Sharon is gonna kill her! Phoebe muttered  

I swear I'll kill her first before she does! Mimi spat and behold; Sonia was coming out of the hall.