59

(8:08 am)

Kelvin and Nana slept with their backs facing each other. Not only was there a huge gap between them, but also between their hearts. Tho they were in the same space, their hearts were far
away from each other. Nana was upset with his overpossessive and dominating character, while he was upset with her disrespectful and stubborn character. Of course, his plan was to completely ignore her until she had come to apologise for keeping his baby a secret from him. She, on the other hand, wasn't bothered (one bit) about him ignoring her. In fact, she was happy they were not in talking terms because then her body would rest from sex. For a fact, he wasn't even thinking of touching her because she was still bleeding from her miscarriage and also because he hated blood. Besides, the doctor had advised them to stay away from all kinds of sexual activities until the appointed time.
____

Today was equally an exciting day for the family, just like the xmas yacht party was. Perhaps the tension in their midst would have eased up before the day ended. Breakfast was here, and Phoebe had missed again because she didn't sleep early last night. She had cried the whole night from 12 am (the time Bradley destroyed her butthole) to 3 am in the morning and finally dozed off at 4 am. Thus, she overslept. Robert and Kristen questioned her fiance about her absence at breakfast, and he told them she was still sleeping. Kristen didn't bother going to wake her up because she knew she wouldn't come anyway, so Robert placed her on punishment again. Little did he know that she was in a very bad shape.

After breakfast, they wrapped up with their preparations for the day and went to freshen up. Robert called for all the gentlemen (before they could leave to freshen up) and conducted a drill on them. He made each of them pick a piece of paper from a small box and told them to open it. The one who had the name "Santa clause" written in his paper was going to be father Christmas for the party,  working at the booth for the rest of the day and giving out presents to everyone. They opened their papers, and the lot fell on Makaveli. Robert handed over the father Christmas costume to him, but he hesitated to accept it, so Robert placed it over his shoulder. The men laughed at him in mockery while he stood there like a fool, wondering if this was a dream or reality. The fact that he was going to spend his time at the party, dressed as a fool, entertaining others (who were chilling) was not funny to him. He asked if they could conduct another drill but Robert refused, so he accepted his fate and swallowed some saliva.

The house party was beginning at 1 pm and family relatives were going to arrive by 12 pm. The DJ, mixologist, popcorn, cotton candy, and barbecue vendors arrived before time to set their stands up. Nana called Janice and Kimberly to invite them for the house party but they couldn't make it since it was an impromptu invitation. Kelvin invited Trixie (one of his exes who was now married), whereas Bradley invited a couple of friends over. Sonia, Hartwell and Mimi also invited their boyfriends in advance because they were bent on getting fucked tonight. Apart from Ivan (who didn't have his  partner around), they weren't happy with the fact that they were they only ones not getting any action in the house. So they made a pact to get banged tonight by hook or crook! Unfortunately, Sony's boyfriend called to inform her that he wasn't going to make it due to something urgent, and that drove her nuts. He assured her that he'll be coming tomorrow but she still couldn't take it. Her sexual tension was out of hands and there was a 100% possibility that she was going to cheat on him if she didn't get him today.
____

(11:00 pm)

Phoebe woke up with excruciating pains all over her body (especially in her butthole), such that her legs wobbled on her way to the bathroom. Her buttocks had swelled up from the strokes of the cane. Her head was also bumping from the slaps and her black eye had turned purple. After taking her bath, she dressed up and sat in front of the vanity to see how best she could deal with her face. But before that, she took a minute to reflect on how bruised her face was and suddenly burst into tears because she could no longer  recognise herself. This made her imagine how tough marriage was going to be with him. But if she was able to endure him for 4 years, then she was definitely able to endure him forever until death did them part. She later wiped her tears and sat up to begin with her makeup. Her intention was to cover up her bruised eye with as plenty makeup as possible, such that it was no longer visible to the human eye. As she fixed her face, Bradley entered the room to freshen up, but there was no interaction between them. They ignored each other as if they were invisible and went about their businesses. Phoebe was done with her makeup in no time, but she wasn't satisfied with the outcome (because her black eye was slightly visible), so she wore a dark shade on to cover her eyes. Now, she was fully convinced that no one would notice a thing.