prolouge

In the infamous land of Japan, centuries pass with quirks constantly changing and evolving. Deep in the heart of the city stands the lofty abode of the L/n clan.

Y/n L/n of the L/n clan is quite an interesting case.

...

"S/N! You're back!"

Looking back on it, she was naive to think things could last.

Eternity is needed for the betterment of the world.

...

seven

Young Y/n was currently in the backyard of the L/n estate with her beloved friends.

They were admiring the Sakura trees together, while eating sushi and telling stories.

...

six

Her dear friends, Kitsune Saiguu and Mikushi Chiyo, both came up to her with a somber look on their faces.

"Sasayuri was attacked by a villain Y/n, and his parents said he wasn't going to make it."

What?

She stood there with a grief-stricken look on her face

"Please tell me, who did this to him."

Y/n's expression had changed.

She no longer looked very sad.

Just angry?

"Well", Chiyo said. "All the authorities said that it was a villain with a serpent quirk."

Nothingness

...

five

Y/n and Chiyo were walking home from school. Kitsune Saiguu had to stay home today, as she was feeling a bit sick.

Everything started to become normal.

Y/n had still felt the grief in her heart, but she had learned to ignore it.

That was until they encountered a villain along the way to their respective estates.